Reviews for Involuntary Addiction
reebajee chapter 4 . 5/2
I love this so much! Itachi's not the only one who likes a good fight for dominance. Dang, but Sakura's good. I want her to make him lose control.
i knw u wont be postng anthr chrptr as its already like 3/4yrs since u postd but a man can hope write..pls update T-T
i jst love this 3
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Ohhh! Don't stop uploading this story! I Loved it!
Those two... they're pretty perverts hahaha but I like that xD
It has been more than a year since the last time you upload this story :C
Deathr0ses chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Yummy Get It ON!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Fuck. SasuHina in the author note. I wish I skipped that so I could go on the story, but hell SasuHina ruining my mood. Close this tab, thank you.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Hmmm I really hate sasuhina pairing like ewww but damn do I love itasaku !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I want you to update this one! D: where are you?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Please update this story! It's the best!
Pseudobeast chapter 4 . 8/7/2013

Cool chapter as usual, I like small doses of citrus now and then :3

Please don't hate me for my extremely delayed review...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Sob wher. D fuck pie is the rest of m' shit?!
F450 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Omg please keep updating!
Tosha232 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Good story more please!
Calithea chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Wow... Seems to me like Itachi is VERY obsessed with Sakura, and he has this... need to be in control of any and every situation he is in, which I must say is so not my type of man... So, lets hope that will change in time? The more time he spends with Sakura I mean. He also seems to be in denial most of the time, not knowing what he actually wants and denying what he is feeling... A bit weird for Itachi's personality...

Anko seems to be a problem between the progression between Itachi and Sakura, I wonder if Sakura would be able to... stand her ground against her. After all, Anko had 6 years of experience with Itachi, feelings included. And as we can all see, Itachi still feels something for Anko, at least physically.

Anyway, good work, I really like your story. Well... apart from Itachi's new personality of course. So please, update soon... _

Katherine xoxo
cherry11111 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
please make more i love it so much please
PleaseKillMeNow chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Oooooooooooooooooooh! Itachi just got PWNED! PWNED REAAAAL BAD! BWAHAHAHAHAH! IN YO FACE, 'TACHI! XD