Reviews for Scion of the Nidaime Hokage
DetectiveJuice chapter 2 . 6/17
Amazing story, please update soon!
Manillalu chapter 2 . 6/15
Oh dayum. Poor poor kakashi...but yaaaaaaay! Naruchan is coming baaaaaack! Does he know his heritage?
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 5/26
Naruto still a baby, so he can adapt easily
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 5/26
Naruto will be sensor ninja like Tobirama right.
theman1111 chapter 2 . 5/23
I love this story will Naruto use suiton jutsu like Tobirama.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 5/19
You better finish this story.
im hungry chapter 2 . 5/18
this is such an awesome fanfiction i'm begging you to continue writing more chapters of this fanfic i cant wait to see what happens next and he learns from kakashi
elmoryakhan chapter 2 . 5/16
I love this story! Please update soon. I also like the character of Sarutobi here. The concept of this story is vaguely similar to Adrien Skywalkers story, in only that in both stories Naruto ends up being Tobiramas heir but in very different ways. Otherwise both stories are quite different from each other.

Frankly I find this story more realistic and interesting. I hope to see Naruto soon.
Azrael Akuma chapter 2 . 5/14
Good... good... I must say that is a pretty well thought out and written story. I am enjoying it so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
P.S. I hope you reach your review mark.
Eurospawn chapter 2 . 5/12
This is truly a great story so far, I'm happy someone realizes the impact tobirama had in the Naruto universe and you found a way of having come back through Naruto. I look forward to you continuing this story.
Nice keep up the good work
a fan chapter 2 . 5/11
Your alive! Awesome!
I really like this concept, and am glad you gave returned to continue it.
Liked the new chapter.
I'm glad your skipping ahead some with regards to Naruto's childhood. I do want to see his childhood, but not get boged down by it before the meat of the story starts.
Also interesting to see Kakashi, I was wondering if Hiruzen would tell him the truth early at some point.
R .D. T chapter 2 . 5/11