Reviews for Scion of the Nidaime Hokage
Kwood101 chapter 3 . 10/14
all good just wating for those updates! so come on lol please..
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 3 . 10/10
LOL. The ending was marvelous and hilarious.
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 2 . 10/10
Dun dun dun! And another bombshell.
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 1 . 10/10
This is really big. The ripples are huge on this one.
Danget the critic chapter 3 . 9/20
The time skip is an interesting choice, mainly because it is only seven years long. I haven't brushed up on the Naruto time line in a while though, so maybe this is more expected then I assume. Still a good start, I am mostly interested about what Naruto's style will be. While swordsman is a given, I would ask you to elaborate on what kind of sword he is training to use. Is it one handed or two handed, how long is the sword, is it double edged or single edged, these are things I would want to know. Also please don't just describe it as a katana, the are multiple different styles and something as simple as the thickness of the blade is very nice for forming a mental picture. (The only reason I ask is that many author leave this kind of thing out in training and it is kinda irritating for the MC to go from a two handed training sword to a one handed combat sword and still be able to be comfortable with it.)
That is nit picking I know, but it helps.
GraphiicChaos chapter 3 . 9/9
Really looking forward to the next update! I hope it doesn't take a year again xD. Can't wait for when Naruto heads back go Konoha
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 8/12
I am glad to see that you're planning on giving Kakashi a big role in the story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 8/12
Excellent Start
Kingdark chapter 3 . 8/12
Ha! Two weeks eh? Two weeks my skinny shiny hatt! The idea so far is good, but demanding x reviews before you update is stupid. If you write for the reviews then you should reconsider if you write for fun or just for reviews.
Kono Yo no Kyuseishu7 chapter 3 . 8/10
Great story. Hope you update it soon.
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 7/23
Behold, I am contributing to the number of reviews so that the new chapter can get here faster!
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 7/17
Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
Kangh chapter 3 . 7/12
Interesting to see a story more related to the Nidaime, instead of Hashirama. It almost feel that his Mokuton and all that overshadows Tobirama.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 7/5
loved Kakashi's reaction XD. Personally I would love to see Hiruzen getting ripped to shreds
Sandaime Hokage chapter 3 . 7/3
Enjoying the fic so far, looking forward to the next update