Reviews for Red
HasiVA chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I need more! This story is too good to be true! XD
HasiVA chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
OMG! I'm totally fangirling now! I love your portrayal of Hashirama and Madara!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This sounds epic! An of course it is!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Looks good!
miso ramen goddess chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Hmm Madara is quite suave isn't he?
Pleasr update soon!
Lucipherous chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I love this, surprisingly. Although I'm a little puzzled because I can't seem to read the other four (it says there are six chapters) on here, and I can't read any on your post on LJ.
Please update! Very lovely story. (Also looking forward to Color Theory anyway now, of course :) )
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Welcome back to the Naruto Zone BGA!

I have been reading your wonderful stories for ages and in fact (cheesy as it sounds) you were on of the people that inspired me to join FF. I love Fealty and CT.

I saw this yesterday and blinked - one of my favourite authors writing about one of my favourite pairings? Is it my birthday or something!

Anyways. I found the chapter intriguing. Your style is light and poetic in this one, compared to the more plot heavy stories like CT. I enjoy either style, but this was interesting. I like the awkwardness of Mito's position as a diplomat and the odd situation she finds herself in. Nice keeping Hashi and Madara in character although I can't really see them looking like brothers, even if there is a slight resemblance. Still, thats a minor thing and as always I can't wait to hear more!
fiesa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Wow.

Just as I expected, this chapter is as good as the first one was, continuing seamlessly and still holding the tension.

I love the way you let time pass without hinting at it all too obviously. How Mito has integrated herself into Konoha and still is an outsider, in a manner of speaking. I also liked the insight into Madara's character - his hostility, or rather his contempt - and the way he treats Mito, how he tries to elicit a reaction from her. Also, Hashirama's part was well-written, showing the familiarity between Madara and he and how they are opposites that attract and repel at the same time.
To be honest, I didn't really understand the statement Madara made about the trees and the wind, but I'll think about it further. But I liked Madara's comment about Mito's hair - it really has the color of flames. As a reader, I can feel that both Hashirama and Madara think of Mito more than they let on. The Sakura tree was a nice touch, too.

I'm looking forward whatever will follow! Thanks for sharing this new, wonderful chapter.
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Love it. Madara is so intense and arrogant - what a typical Uchiha, haha. And Hashirama seems to be vying for her attention in his own way as well! This will surely get very interesting :) Thanks for the good read!
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
HI I MISS YOU KATE. This is Keely, :D IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK INTO NARUTO FANDOM ASASFDSGJD;
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
As brilliant as your depiction of Mito was, I loved even more your Hashirama and Madara. How similar, yet how different. How they look as similar as brothers, but Mito notices the difference between them immediately, knowing that the "wilder one" mentioned her hair. How they seemed to be working hand in glove, but the seeds of dissention were already there.

The little things are really what make me grin reading this, Apples...like the smell of woodsmoke when Madara leaves and how Mito does not shift her weight back under Madara's blow (his snide comment about her hair), but she does when Hashirama apologizes for their informality...and Hashirama pouring out "her" water that they both share. Knowing what the future holds for all three, these tiny touches speak volumes. Great job...really looking forward to more.
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Interestinggggg... I am super interested in this. I love past fics that stem from characters we no little of in canon. Madara is always an interesting character, if only because I find him pretty crazy, and if Mito is a spitfire like Kushina and Naruto, well, it should be exciting. I also can sort of see this like the Naruto and Sasuke friendship, with one energetic and excitable while the other is arrogant and cool, but as a romance instead. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the good read!
whitefang245 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lovey story
fiesa chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
An interesting beginning, really!

Your new story is a perfect start for a multi-chaptered fic, though I don't know if you want to go there. I love the characters Mito, Hashirama and Madara - especially Mito - and would love to know what you have planned for them. They have too little story time, in my opinion!

Thank you for an interesting start, a promising story and a wonderful read. Short, but perfect. I especially liked how you described Mito's insecurity, her nervousness and her genuine smile when her summoning works the way she wants it too. Madara and Hashirama, too, have been portrayed just the way I imagine them, the one always trying to even out the other's impoliteness but both connected to each other, not complete without the other. And Mito's so young. At the same time, she has temper... Their encounter will be very interesting to watch. Or read, rather. I'll definitely be back if there are more chapters, whenever they might come!
UzuLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2012