Reviews for Red
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Hey BGA. Sorry I haven't reviewed before. Excellent writing as always. I would copy and paste the bits I like best but then I realised I would be copied the whole thing!

I love Madara's attitude and the tension between them. His fascination with her hair and its description of being like Koi or wildfire is beautiful. I also liked her fixation with his eyes and was shouting in my head - don't look in his eyes, don't look in his eyes! I also liked the tiny note about Madara's bitterness about the sacrifices he's made for the clan and also at the start how annoyed he is to be stuck as a village patriarch, under a Senju heel after fighting to get to the pinnacle of the clan wars- thats so Madara and a really ept way to describe it. The way he takes over her space is a very Madara thing to do and also I say shades of Sasuke and Itachi in there too.

I love the subtle rivalry between the two men as you subtly tell us its Hashirama who shook the tree branches. Its quite nice that he isn't squeaky clean - I adore love rivals and triangles as you get to see the guys being really possessive and that makes them more human. I also liked the sakura blossom blooming - very Hashirama!
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
madara uchiha is so ugly why would you pair him up with anybody
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow. So is she officially together with one of them or is the foreplay still going on?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Interesting to see the distrust between the two men at this earliest stage of the game. It would be worth mentioning how, although Hashirama is an undisputed leader, Madara has many elders pushing at his decisions and decreasing his tolerance for staying in this village.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Interesting scenario, and certainly very well written. Your descriptions of the Leaf in its earliest days are very believable and interesting. Reading on.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
"That's not an uncommon reaction, little Mito. Usually begging follows afterward."

I laughed out loud when I read this. This is an absolutely brilliant piece of rebuttal, and completely in-character for a young twenty-year old Madara, who hasn't yet gained the quiet majesty of his older self.
p0str chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh my lord, this is really good! There aren't many Madara/Mito fics out there but I think I've found a gem in the making!
HasiVA chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I need more! This story is too good to be true! XD
HasiVA chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
OMG! I'm totally fangirling now! I love your portrayal of Hashirama and Madara!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This sounds epic! An of course it is!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Looks good!
miso ramen goddess chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Hmm Madara is quite suave isn't he?
Pleasr update soon!
Lucipherous chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I love this, surprisingly. Although I'm a little puzzled because I can't seem to read the other four (it says there are six chapters) on here, and I can't read any on your post on LJ.
Please update! Very lovely story. (Also looking forward to Color Theory anyway now, of course :) )
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Welcome back to the Naruto Zone BGA!

I have been reading your wonderful stories for ages and in fact (cheesy as it sounds) you were on of the people that inspired me to join FF. I love Fealty and CT.

I saw this yesterday and blinked - one of my favourite authors writing about one of my favourite pairings? Is it my birthday or something!

Anyways. I found the chapter intriguing. Your style is light and poetic in this one, compared to the more plot heavy stories like CT. I enjoy either style, but this was interesting. I like the awkwardness of Mito's position as a diplomat and the odd situation she finds herself in. Nice keeping Hashi and Madara in character although I can't really see them looking like brothers, even if there is a slight resemblance. Still, thats a minor thing and as always I can't wait to hear more!
fiesa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Wow.

Just as I expected, this chapter is as good as the first one was, continuing seamlessly and still holding the tension.

I love the way you let time pass without hinting at it all too obviously. How Mito has integrated herself into Konoha and still is an outsider, in a manner of speaking. I also liked the insight into Madara's character - his hostility, or rather his contempt - and the way he treats Mito, how he tries to elicit a reaction from her. Also, Hashirama's part was well-written, showing the familiarity between Madara and he and how they are opposites that attract and repel at the same time.
To be honest, I didn't really understand the statement Madara made about the trees and the wind, but I'll think about it further. But I liked Madara's comment about Mito's hair - it really has the color of flames. As a reader, I can feel that both Hashirama and Madara think of Mito more than they let on. The Sakura tree was a nice touch, too.

I'm looking forward whatever will follow! Thanks for sharing this new, wonderful chapter.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »