Reviews for Red
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow. So is she officially together with one of them or is the foreplay still going on?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Interesting to see the distrust between the two men at this earliest stage of the game. It would be worth mentioning how, although Hashirama is an undisputed leader, Madara has many elders pushing at his decisions and decreasing his tolerance for staying in this village.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Interesting scenario, and certainly very well written. Your descriptions of the Leaf in its earliest days are very believable and interesting. Reading on.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
"That's not an uncommon reaction, little Mito. Usually begging follows afterward."

I laughed out loud when I read this. This is an absolutely brilliant piece of rebuttal, and completely in-character for a young twenty-year old Madara, who hasn't yet gained the quiet majesty of his older self.
metaphoricalveracity chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh my lord, this is really good! There aren't many Madara/Mito fics out there but I think I've found a gem in the making!
HasiVA chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I need more! This story is too good to be true! XD
HasiVA chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
OMG! I'm totally fangirling now! I love your portrayal of Hashirama and Madara!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This sounds epic! An of course it is!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Looks good!
miso ramen goddess chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Hmm Madara is quite suave isn't he?
Pleasr update soon!
Lucipherous chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I love this, surprisingly. Although I'm a little puzzled because I can't seem to read the other four (it says there are six chapters) on here, and I can't read any on your post on LJ.
Please update! Very lovely story. (Also looking forward to Color Theory anyway now, of course :) )
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Welcome back to the Naruto Zone BGA!

I have been reading your wonderful stories for ages and in fact (cheesy as it sounds) you were on of the people that inspired me to join FF. I love Fealty and CT.

I saw this yesterday and blinked - one of my favourite authors writing about one of my favourite pairings? Is it my birthday or something!

Anyways. I found the chapter intriguing. Your style is light and poetic in this one, compared to the more plot heavy stories like CT. I enjoy either style, but this was interesting. I like the awkwardness of Mito's position as a diplomat and the odd situation she finds herself in. Nice keeping Hashi and Madara in character although I can't really see them looking like brothers, even if there is a slight resemblance. Still, thats a minor thing and as always I can't wait to hear more!
fiesa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Wow.

Just as I expected, this chapter is as good as the first one was, continuing seamlessly and still holding the tension.

I love the way you let time pass without hinting at it all too obviously. How Mito has integrated herself into Konoha and still is an outsider, in a manner of speaking. I also liked the insight into Madara's character - his hostility, or rather his contempt - and the way he treats Mito, how he tries to elicit a reaction from her. Also, Hashirama's part was well-written, showing the familiarity between Madara and he and how they are opposites that attract and repel at the same time.
To be honest, I didn't really understand the statement Madara made about the trees and the wind, but I'll think about it further. But I liked Madara's comment about Mito's hair - it really has the color of flames. As a reader, I can feel that both Hashirama and Madara think of Mito more than they let on. The Sakura tree was a nice touch, too.

I'm looking forward whatever will follow! Thanks for sharing this new, wonderful chapter.
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Love it. Madara is so intense and arrogant - what a typical Uchiha, haha. And Hashirama seems to be vying for her attention in his own way as well! This will surely get very interesting :) Thanks for the good read!
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
HI I MISS YOU KATE. This is Keely, :D IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK INTO NARUTO FANDOM ASASFDSGJD;
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »