Reviews for No Choice in the Matter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
LOVELOVELOVE! Long live the friendship of Thomas and Sybil!
slaaneshissexxy chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
A wasted friendship...

So much potential for stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
A beautiful heartfelt story. Now I wish she didn't die, and this wasn't AU. I always wondered what Sybil would have to say to her old army friend if she ever found out about Jimmy and "the night" (aka the kiss). Heartbreaking, because of course we know how this turns out for "Lady Sybil Crawley Branson". But a super story, and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lovely
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is gorgeous, a really wonderful 'what if' but I'd like to think the house would have stood behind Thomas like it did (more or less) in the program.
Pittsy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really liked this, it's a really lovely character study, well done!
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I always thought that Sybil and Thomas could have had some sort of friendship after working together in the war - if one of the Crawleys was going to be friends with him, it would likely be Sybil (though he and Edith being snarky bffs is a good idea too), since she's so kind and good. I definitely enjoyed this one-shot, especially since Sybil lives, and I liked the name for her daughter too.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I adore this fic, it's really nice to see someone care for Thomas. I really miss Sybil in the programme. I really hope you write more of these, or even a sequel :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful piece. I love the last line, "...sometimes friendship, like love, doesn't really give a body any choice in the matter." I could see Sybil reaching out to Thomas, even after everyone's turned their back on him.
sakurasencha chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
How wonderful to see another story from you! I really loved this. Great dialogue and characterization. And of course bonus points for Sybil being alive :)
cowherderess chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is wonderful! Sybil is such a dear, I can totally picture her doing this in the show, if she were still alive. And I like how you've written Thomas, too- not evil, just misunderstood and could use a friend. Which he now has :) Also I thought his confusion over Saoirse's name was quite funny.
shana.rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a wonderful, wonderful story! I love how you characterize Thomas, you did such a great job. And Sybil was fantastic!
bobo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is brilliant. I SO wish Sybil was still alive because I can absolutely see her doing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was so well done! I'd love to see you write more about them!