Reviews for Halloween Night
Arizeri chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Ah, that is what we need, Dark!Bartimaeus. It would be a shame if this is the only one here
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
LOVED IT
Radar1388 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This was interesting. Everyone was absolutely in character and it had a nice flow. I especially love Bartimaeus in this. And I agree on the sweet ending. "Your hair's messed up", such a good laugh out of that one.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
XD Loved the story! Interesting idea, that sometimes Nat would be at Bartimaeus' mercy...
KatStar chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Well, I can't resist reviewing if it makes our poor Mandrake smile. This was absolutely lovely, and sweet, and rather unexpected. And Bartimaeus mentioning Ptolemy made the entire story. You should write about Barty and Ptolemy's last night together sometime ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I really loved it. You are great.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
you gonna make me say something weird buuut that's what this ending makes me feel.
Barty is the sweetest sadist ever in this! XD
I have a protest though. The mention of Ptolemy was totally ooc of the book series. Nat shouldn't get to hear it before Kitty mentions it in the 3rd book otherwise he'd get curious and search and he wouldn't be so surpised to find out the truth in the canon!(sorry for being a bit nerdy about it ")
anyways i enjoyed reading this! thanks for sharing ;)
peace out!
KatStar chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Wait, are we shipping here or not?
dustylibrarian chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
oh dear. are you going to continue? this is great so far, I'm digging the whole Bartimeaus torturing Nathaniel thing. That's hott. XD
Person chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Yay! Thank you for making another chapter! :D
CaptainSilverSparrow chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This turned out really well. I like where it's going!
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
NO i will not REVIEW! aaack i just did! lolz just kidding! but all that capital letters seemed kinda threating to me XD.
ahem anyways...
wooohooo! an update! really cool chapter. Sadistic dark Bartimaes neh? I like! I approve! *thumbs up*
I really liked the scene with nat's arm too. Aww barty you know you don't really want to hurt your natty-boy riiiiight?
ehm...right? *cough* lets just hope so.
Keep it up! You're great!
p.s: so jealous of your reviews! aah but you're so worth it! :P
Person chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ohhhh please please please please please make a sequel! It's too good to be just a one-shot!
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh? as you wish, master, as i am a humble djinni to carry out ur every wish and command. you have asked me to leave a review, so i shall.

oh wow poor nathaniel XD. bartimaeus please dont kill him; u know u enjoy watching him squirm!

nathaniel... what can i say? you had this coming for quite some time.
CaptainSilverSparrow chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was quite good and really funny and true to charcter. A full blown story would be awesome!