Reviews for Just a Taste
Menacer chapter 1 . 3/1
I love your story but I really expected some SEX
Scarlet-Spider16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It was great. I loved all the awkwardness that was going between Peter and Ava. I hope that you make more scenes like this but kind of make it into a ongoing story between the two of them. I'd like to see how it ends up between Peter and Ava. Will they be a couple or will they not? If you do consider my idea then I hope you make them a couple in the end. Thanks.
Plado chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Very nice small story, got me all excited!
Austinxandxallyxloverx chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Lol
Awesome one-shot
kriss chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that was fucking awesome man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
a
ShadowKid321 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That was crazy and I loved it. And I fear Disney will control us all in the future too man.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved and I read avas reaction to may saying do they use condoms or pills for sexullal perpises it cracked me up HAHAHA wait did ava think it would be fun to do that. If you make a lemon sequel I'll probally read it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
:( I liked the bigging but not the sex part
Legend21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I enjoyed it. Great story.
PocketMaster123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow, this was a really cool read. I love the idea of PeterAva. One of my favorite pairings of all time and I'd love to see this particular story continued for a few chapters, it has potential to be one of the better "shipping" stories for the two.

Now, here comes the, albeit light, criticism.

Spelling. You missed some.

And that's actually all I have to say about it. Great work on this :) And thanks for the great read; you've satiated my need to see these two together romantically, for now, anyway.
Avapeter chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aww that was so cute I really loved it you got the characters head on. Part 2 please
Avirex321 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Part 2! Part 2!
rampage chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
great story
Wowsers chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I dont like its not spider-like
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »