Reviews for Finding the Perfect Ring
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
very interesting concept - a 'sister' for Junior. I half expected her to turn out to be Ames.

Nice lead-in, too. Very clear and made the story easy to follow.

I liked the way you brought in Baptiste as a rival for Lucy's affection. This was an enjoyable story. It would be nice if you expanded it and gave us more of a picture of the events as they occurred, maybe as flashbacks.

One small quibble for your Grammar Nazi, the line "...but it's sick all the same," cringed Junior," - 'cringe' means to 'shrink back in fear' or 'behave in a servial manner' according to my dictionary. It should not be used as a speech-tag.

Scarlet G
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A very well writen story, which fitted so well into the cannon AU.
I could really believe Guerrero as Harrison, and that although he loved Lucy, his moral compass is such that he couldnt see anything bad in what he was doing.
I hope that you follow the story up, it will be interesting to see what happened next.
veniceit chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. Very well written. Very real. I loved the conversation between the two of them. It is how I would have imagined their early years together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful story! I like the way you portrayed both Guerrero and Junior - very believable and vivid description, I could practically hear the dialogue in my mind.