Reviews for Sated
RoseLaurel chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Cute chapter _ can't wait to read on
Maia2 chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Interesting story. I like the way the characters address the Hulk issue.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
This was good. Poor Loki.
Weregrrrl13 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely love Stanner and I love how you brought an almost maternal side to Bruce in regards to Loki. He may not be the woman in the bed but emotionally he is more feminine.
ClintBartonGirl chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I.. Can't even. You're like giving me all my ships in one! Well not aall of them but the main ones! Bruce and Tony and Steve And Tasha, and of course. Phil and Clint. I am a huuuge Phil fangirl so I'm he's alive in this! Oh and this fic is just brilliant anyway c: you should update it soon
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
This is good. Well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Yay. I like the Clint Phil. Though its new for me.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
They are so cute.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was good.
RoseLaurel chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Beautifully written story, fantastic chapter, I'd like to hear more about Bruce's little "experiment" at the end ;P

Can't wait to read on :D xx
tayuyakitten the love angel chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
please write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :D -puppy eyes-
Ty chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Clint's just stood there.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Meeeeeeep so cute! :)
CharlieA.Amadeus chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I am SOOO in Love with this Fic! I honestly can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon! X3
Jamien Grey chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Well, guest, can't say I'm not sorry to hear that, but its your choice. Its a shame though, you left before Tony and Bruce find the solution to their problem, which I'll be honest doesn't even involve Loki the first few times, and quite a few chapters out anyway. But like I said, your choice, we all have our reasons for dropping stories.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »