Reviews for Sated
Neutral747 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I really like your story! :D
And horrah for some Phil/Clint 3
I can imagine that when Loki comes, they will prank the hell out of him.
allroadslead2coffee chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Hi. So, I just started reading this on the day you posted Chapter 8. I'm a Tony/Bruce nut, and I was trying to read all of the ones with the pair.

I actually started from the earliest, but jumpted to the newer ones halfway through. I saw the date that this one was published and last updated and the number of favs and follows it had, and decided to take a peek.

I think they should design a "Slap this writer for thinking their work is shitty" checkbox specifically for you, because I got completely sucked into your story after reading the first chapter.

I seriously loved how Bruce was the "agressor", just because I think that's what he really has been trying to reign in, because when you think about it, he could do whatever he wanted and nobody could really do anything about it.

You've got really well written description and dialog, which is really important. I really enjoyed the flower tea scene, and Bruce's "dinner control-test", and the depiction of Tony having grease in his hair and being sleep-deprivation psychotic.

This is funny and warm and cute and engaging and surprising and tomato soup with the right amount of herbs.
TheNexusDragon chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Absolutely wonderful story so far. I look forward to reading more.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I gotta say, that was really cool. I wish Tony would really build me an awesome room like that, just so I could play with it! I love science boyfriends 3
yaoilover4 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
mm.. I actually kind of like the Hulk so fics that out him like a mindless beast piss me off. Thats why I like your fic! you put him more like a toddler with BIG temper tantrums *snikers* he's actually a lot like my little sister when she was little.

Anyway. Hope to see somemore soon. Do you have an up date time? or it's random?

Kat.
watergoddesskasey chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! I like how you've made Bruce a little more forward, in some FIcs he is very meek.. :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wish there were more science boyfriends fics out there. Thanks for sharing.
watergoddesskasey chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
loved it!
Skye Coulson chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Loving it! Keep it up! I love Coulson/Hawk slash! Can't wait for more!
Suga Bee chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Every chapter you rewrite love and make it onto this beautiful, breakable object between these two. The conversations between them is almost like a dance, all give and take, leading and following, and it's simply addicting to read! I also want to give you points for slipping in the intimate, meaningful advances of the relationship while still keeping things slow between the two. It's very believable and you've transcended basic dynamics of humans and taken the couple to a whole different level. Can't wait at all for the next chapter! Maybe we can see a little into how Bruce feels in all this?

You're a genius, keep going!
Your loyal reader,
Suga Bee
Skye Coulson chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
This is incredible! I can't wait for more of my favorite ScienceHusbands! lol!
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
so cuuuuuuuuuuute!
ttaylorrmmariee chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I love this story so much! Update soon !
reborn4365 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012