Reviews for Sated
CindyB chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Very interesting story. I hope Tony finds a way to exhaust the Hulk soon. He & Bruce are yummy together.
Kazduit chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I love the Clint/Coulson ship. Definately put more of them. Love the story so far.
Skye Coulson chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I'm lovin' the ScienceHusbands (Tony/Bruce) and the Clint/Phil action! The plot is fascinating! Please update, soon!
Suga Bee chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
So in a matter of one chapter your completely hacked away my heart for Clint/Natasha and replaced it with Clint/Phil! Ahhh I love the feels! I don't think the extra couple will get in the way at all, might even attract more attention and make more drama!
And I just adore the cuddly Tony/Bruce, maybe even more than a "it's all just sex between us" couple.

Can't wait for more! :D
Your loyal reader,
Kazduit chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I've never read this pairing before and I'm glad this was my first foray into it. Fantastic job.
Suga Bee chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ooh! And the plot thickens! I can't wait to see more of this work, you amazing genius!

You were made to write Stanner stories! :D

Your loyal follower and reader,
Skye Coulson chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You should definitely expand on this!
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Everything was perfect, from the movement to the clear emotions, and even the way you expressed the characters in the dialogue, just all perfect! I'd love to see more, really see this become something. :)

Your loyal reader,