Reviews for Blackmail and Loyalty
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 3/30
How is this complete? Dang cliffhangers! Besides that I really enjoyed it they never really deal with this issue too much in the series, love to see it here. :)
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/5
I really loved this
Excellent story.
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh wow. It's beautiful and perfectly written. I can even hear McCoy's voice, by golly, that's how well you've characterized it all. Just... Just "Wow".
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love seeing McCoy being all protective over Spock like this.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
That was really interesting! I hadn't thought that mind melds would cost a Vulcan so much, but it seems like a potentially valid interpretation of the situation. Your McCoy voice was perfect, and I'm glad to see that your McCoy was caring for Spock the best way he knew how and not just sniping at him.

The "funny" moments at the end of TOS episodes are often forced and heavy-handed; your re-casting this one as evidence of Spock's impaired condition actually feels more true than the original version does - mega kudos for that!
summerartist chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Well written and detailed. I love the way you captured McCoy's inner monologue. Dang, he is a slippery one when it comes to gently manipulating people. This story was awesome!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
There are some grammatical errors ("take long retreats in the dessert", for example) and I found Bones somewhat OOC, but you have an excellent point as far as the mind defenses are concerned and Spock was portrayed well.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'd like to see that conversation.
The Buzz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is really good. You've captured the characters very well, and your McCoy is full of all sorts of cool insights (eg, "there's nothing more important to him than Jim, no matter what Jim takes from him"). You also do a great job of portraying Spock and McCoy's relationship, especially McCoy's caring-while-berating manner and his understanding of Kirk and Spock's bond. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Crafty Doctor!
mtcbones chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
very clever mccoy
mtcbones chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
yeah bones! you got him just right.
mtcbones chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
score one for bones good story keep writing
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Epic randomness and plot thingy.