Reviews for The Eyes Have It
TLTLI chapter 30 . 9/11
I’ve just reread this for the nth time and I have to say this is still one of my favorites. You handled the characterization of the characters really well and did some excellent world building when it came to doujutsu and the Haruno family. Even if you’re not involved with fan fiction anymore, thank you for sharing what you wrote.
For some reason I thought that this was also on Archive of Our Own is it just here?
Professor ESP chapter 30 . 9/1
I just realized I've never left a review on this fic, which is a criminal act. It's one of my favorite Naruto fics, and definitely my favorite Sakura fic! I think I've reread it and Now You See It at LEAST three times. Probably closer to five. This Team 8 is fantastic together, Hinata and Sakura's friendship always warms my heart (especially the scene after the Kumo mission!), and this is my favorite version you've made of Sakura's family background. (Last Laugh Kizashi is so iconic).
I Really enjoyed this.
Nice Team dynamics
alkaidp chapter 30 . 7/18
I had so much fun reading this! Thank you for writing this story and sharing with us!
halleberry1995 chapter 30 . 7/1
BRILLIANT!
Alex Andrea chapter 30 . 6/23
Please update
So I started reading this yesterday, I've just finished and it's four in the morning, I have to get up soon, I have an interview today. Why does this have to be so good?
Fiobri chapter 24 . 5/23
This chapter- Pffft...HAHAHAHAH! SO HILARIOUS!
Soupercan chapter 30 . 5/2
This was awesome. Just... all of it.

What very few mistakes there are in this story still leave it as outstanding in regards to writing quality. The story itself is interesting and touching and suspenseful and intense and relaxing and a host of other things at various times. The characters are funny and character growth is visible (slightly, there's not really much time to grow, but it's there a little which is much better than slamming development into them with no reason!). The end of it is a little disappointing since I REALLY want it to continue...

*spots notice of continuation*

...the ending is perfectly fine as you've picked a great spot to split things up.

All in all, I'm very happy to have found this. Thank you for all your efforts!
Soupercan chapter 9 . 5/2
Sakura/Hinata friendshipping FTW.
A Herring chapter 2 . 4/24
Hello! This is nice so far. Interesting take on jounin’s early involvement of team formations.
Funny that doc-man only knows his patients by numbers.
When I first read about Sakura having whites in her eyes, i thought ‘that’s no doujutsu, those are cataracts.’ Wouldn’t be much of a story though.
May chapter 28 . 4/20
hehhh. *smirks*
May chapter 23 . 4/20
it was so touchingg
May chapter 11 . 4/20
yo, her stars and their powers are cool indeed tho
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »