Reviews for The Eyes Have It
GivemeRiddle chapter 30 . 10/23
You know a story is good when you're more that a little interested to know about the background characters. In this case, I'm a sap for stern but mushy grandpa haruno.
Additionally, shino's sense of humor made my day..
Thank you for this well written fanfic
Nad19 chapter 30 . 8/13
this fic is so funny, i love it! more please!
platehate chapter 25 . 6/29
HAHAHA i remember now, this is the fic that got me to start thirsting on C. don't worry sakura ur not alone in this! (ω )*。
Moonstone Muse chapter 30 . 5/5
Noooo! Not fair! Not fair! You can't leave it like this! (Though, super congratulations on finishing your FanNoWriMo). But NOOOO! I fell in love with this team dynamic! It's SO good! A saboteur squad! OMG! And this Team 8 compliments each other so well. AND THE SEQUEL ISN'T EVEN COMPLETE! I AM SO DEVASTATED!

Really truly, I absolutely fell in love with this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. You did the concept of Sakura getting a doujutsu absolutely beautifully. I don't think I've ever seen it done better.
Lola chapter 30 . 3/14
This story was absolutely amazing to read! I never guessed some of the twists, you really kept everything under lock and key, with enough humor to always lighten the mood. Thank you for writing!
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 30 . 1/28
LOVED THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/14/2021
I know it’s been almost a decade since you wrote this but I hope you know this is wonderfully written and told and made my afternoon!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2021
so, the story of the troublemakers ends here. I did not think I would finish it today, but I'm glad I did. a few notes tho: I don't know what counts as funny to you, but, at best, this fic made me smile a few times. (Eichi being totally weird is one of those. the photo of (disconcerting as it may be: a stalked) Shi appearing in the mail, another.) Kiba finding that he has finished his meal while probably wanting or expecting more from his tin was relatable, but the rest of the story is... hmm, a good read for pre-teens I guess. considering that this was written in 2012, I don't mind the hate that young Sasuke & young Naruto were getting in this story. however, as a story marked under Humor & Adventure, I definitely expected more conflicts than what name to register her doujutsu under or where to make their third ritual.

it has been a light read and I recommend this to anyone who wouldn't mind that one of the main aims of a story might be word count. if you're looking for something to pass the time and don't mind investing some time in OCs only to have them appear solely in letters later, this might just be it.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2021
it's nice that for once Sakura isn't the weak kid, but self-entitlement (partially because of ex machina? her new eyes?) isn't a good color on team 8. I liked this preliminary test tho.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2021
I had a fun time reading about that photo and the letter. the rest of this review remains classified. please do not have killing intents over this.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2021
that's really sweet. I can't wait to hear more about his grampa & if someone else in the family had the starry eyes
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2021
I was fairly impressed with the first 12 chapters or so, and the next ones just seemed a little ways away from her new doujutsu story. going to team dynamics was fine, but dissing what could have been team 7 with her in it reeks arrogance from Sakura (she hasn't even met Hatake at this point and yet she had already judged him by his punctuality alone). and I didn't really like that the writing was becoming a bit redundant... there were at least 2 instances when certain phrases were repeated.

stick with me... I'm also not so much a fan of OCs, much less of OCs getting a huge chunk of the story if not expressed in the summary (Minoru, not Onimeno, and then there's that Satoru), but that's on me. I welcome the changing of teams and I know that this story is marked complete, but I'm hoping that for the life of me I would be able to finish this story of yours without regretting the hours I spent invested in this.

closing this off with a good thing. Shino's humor is a perfect change to the story. his script here could crack a smile on my face.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 8 . 11/26/2021
aftermath is one word senpai
sabrinabom6 chapter 30 . 10/27/2021
I was very charming, the plot was great, thank you very much writer San.
readwritemm chapter 30 . 8/24/2021
This is such a great, funny story. Thanks so much for writing :)
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »