Reviews for The Eyes Have It
sweetandsimple1 chapter 25 . 10/19
This chapter though.. Couldn't help but giggle aloud as I re-read it twice or thrice. When I'm done with this fic, I think I'll go re-read it again.. I saw that you haven't updated the sequel in two years or so. I hope you'll pick it up again sometime soon.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 10/19
Aw, damn, I thought this was gonna be a "Oh-you-silly-thing-the-Haruno-Clan-has-always-had-a-dojutsu-didn't-you-know?" sorta thing. On another note, I really love Sakura in Team Eight. I'll admit I was a bit doubtful at first, but man oh man this is shaping up nicely. Great fic so far!
Evani chapter 30 . 10/18
You have no idea how much I absolutely adored reading this, I was in near convulsions so many times xD I liked the Kumo characters haha, they were fun. That k you for writing this though, I truly and honestly appreciate it :) now I'm off to read any other fics you have that include my fandoms :D
god chapter 1 . 10/17
2nd reading this, has anyone done fanart for this?
k123 chapter 30 . 10/10
This was SUCH a great story. I'm a sucker for Sakura centric fic, and you did so good by her, and all of Team Eight (even Hinata who is a member by canon association). I love Sakura's family background, her friendship with Eichi, her team bonding moments, her doujutsu which I get the feeling will take longer than 2 weeks to name, all the sabotage Team 8 did, which was HILARIOUS, I most definitely laughed alongside those twelve year old BRATS.

I just really liked this fic, and reading it was a truly fun experience.
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 30 . 9/30
I love the way this story takes care to develop Sakura in a realistic, positive way. (My usual fare tends to include Sakura-bashing on the side, so this fic was very refreshing and welcome.) I admit, I was initially expecting Sakura to develop Sharingan or Byakugan (can you blame me? Simply attribute it to the works of a certain author, who is fond of composing convoluted family trees for a certain whiskered blond), but the revelation of a completely unique, mid-level jutsu which fits Sakura's fighting style and personality as she is depicted here delighted me very much. Thanks for writing this! (I'm probably gonna chuck a bunch of personality and background quirks which you have set forth for the characters and etc into my personal headcanons...)
amr56 chapter 30 . 9/29
Oh my god, yes. I love this. I love Sakura, her team, her doctor, and everyone, basically. This is really well-written and I like all the characters a lot. I can't believe you wrote all this in a month. Well done. Oh man, when she got her first letter/box of gifts from Eichi, I laughed out loud. That was amazing. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Book Worm 1O1 chapter 30 . 9/7
I love it I really hope theirs a sequel.
yukio00 chapter 30 . 8/12
Lmfaoo, i like this already... Yassssss
Risukasa chapter 30 . 8/10
Thank you for the ride!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 10 . 7/25
Have I mentioned how much I love Onimeno? Or how much your Dialogue is so on point? Or the fact that your imagery really strikes a core in me? Or how bout that I can completely believe that this could be some sort of spin-off AU for the actual series?

No? Well, you are frickin amazing and I think I love you.
Faranoy chapter 30 . 7/20
I found this fic while I was dozing off at about 1-ish am. It is now 3:40, I have finished the whole thing and I have no regrets. Good night, I shall read the sequal tomorrow.
Bubosi chapter 11 . 7/13
Okay so I'm absolutely loving the relationships in this fic so far- how naturally they're growing and just how healthy and affectionate they are. Especially when contrasted with the original Team 7 which shadows the story.
So1Thought chapter 30 . 7/9
This is AMAZING. I LOVE EVERYTHING. EVERYONE is amazingly 3 dimensional and every OC you write is so easy to love.
I love this badass, uncertain, strong Sakura. Her noble blood is weaved fantastically well into this story.
I love this. 3
Magpie in Black chapter 30 . 7/6
This was really great. Thank you.
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »