Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Emilx311 chapter 30 . 6/25
I love this story so much, it's probably one of the best Naruto fics I've read!
ColorfulRandomness chapter 25 . 6/12
Oh gosh, the minute I saw that letter Eichi sent...LOL.
Dawnaven chapter 30 . 6/10
Great story! I loved it :)
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 6/9
Love it!
G chapter 30 . 6/9
Please continue this story!
xoanneox chapter 30 . 6/7
Aww. Come on. I just... aarg! I wanted to read more of it.( )
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 30 . 5/25
This was wonderful.

BB
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 30 . 5/5
Aw, this was cute! Great job!
Yetichan19 chapter 30 . 5/4
I usually stay far, far away from any kind of story involving Sakura and doujutsu, but since I had time to kill and I saw how popular your story was, I thought I'd give it a try... and didn't regret it at all!
I like your writing style, it's very fluid, keeps the reader hooked till the end. I was skeptical about the whole Team 8 match-up, but they meshed really well. The light-hearted Sabotage Squad take was a nice twist. Really liked your OCs as well (I'm kinda shipping Eichi/Sakura...).
Anyway, you wrote a nice story, fun to read and hopefully, you'll continue writing.

Best regards.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 30 . 4/30
This was unexpectedly awesome!

I admit that when I started reading, I expected you to give Sakura this unreasonably overpowered doujutsu that would let her just crush everything, but no... It was realistic and well thought out and you made it all sound so scientific, so great job!

Also, I'm impressed that you put Sakura on a different team and made it work! I've always been a fan of the original team seven, you really made it work.

Thank you for sharing your lovely writing.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 25 . 4/30
The letter was cute, very cute!
Namii-ya chapter 30 . 4/25
Such a great story! I just can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it!
Great work, and hopefully, the sequel will be just as awesome. :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 30 . 4/22
I'm excited for the sequel :3 I love your OCs as well as your story. This is a very unique uptake on Sakura having a doujutsu. Thank you for creating and sharing this fic to us :")
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 4/13