Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Hana-Taisho chapter 30 . 1/19
Good story! Thank you for this lovely read!
justanotherpipedream chapter 30 . 1/19
This was a fantastic read! I really loved how you re-imagined Sakura's path - it was refreshing to see a possibility in what could have been if Sakura was placed on another team. Sakura, Kiba and Shino have a wonderful dynamic - their teamwork was fantastic, and having them seem to follow the path of the sabotage squad was super fun to read. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed this!
Dictator4Life chapter 30 . 1/17
I love this! It's funny and adorable and genuinely touching. My favorite part is the relationship between the members of Team 8. Thanks for sharing!
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
I don't understand, is Sakura's uncle just an asshole?
AngelAzazel88 chapter 30 . 11/20/2016
I cant wait to see what chaos they will bring Upon there enemies ! : D great Book!
Heksie chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
kasiavdl10 chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
Loved it Enjoyed every part of it. Thank you for posting this
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2016
This was fantastic. Like couldn't put down fantastic.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
This chapter though.. Couldn't help but giggle aloud as I re-read it twice or thrice. When I'm done with this fic, I think I'll go re-read it again.. I saw that you haven't updated the sequel in two years or so. I hope you'll pick it up again sometime soon.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Aw, damn, I thought this was gonna be a "Oh-you-silly-thing-the-Haruno-Clan-has-always-had-a-dojutsu-didn't-you-know?" sorta thing. On another note, I really love Sakura in Team Eight. I'll admit I was a bit doubtful at first, but man oh man this is shaping up nicely. Great fic so far!
Evani chapter 30 . 10/18/2016
You have no idea how much I absolutely adored reading this, I was in near convulsions so many times xD I liked the Kumo characters haha, they were fun. That k you for writing this though, I truly and honestly appreciate it :) now I'm off to read any other fics you have that include my fandoms :D
god chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
2nd reading this, has anyone done fanart for this?
k123 chapter 30 . 10/10/2016
This was SUCH a great story. I'm a sucker for Sakura centric fic, and you did so good by her, and all of Team Eight (even Hinata who is a member by canon association). I love Sakura's family background, her friendship with Eichi, her team bonding moments, her doujutsu which I get the feeling will take longer than 2 weeks to name, all the sabotage Team 8 did, which was HILARIOUS, I most definitely laughed alongside those twelve year old BRATS.

I just really liked this fic, and reading it was a truly fun experience.
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 30 . 9/30/2016
I love the way this story takes care to develop Sakura in a realistic, positive way. (My usual fare tends to include Sakura-bashing on the side, so this fic was very refreshing and welcome.) I admit, I was initially expecting Sakura to develop Sharingan or Byakugan (can you blame me? Simply attribute it to the works of a certain author, who is fond of composing convoluted family trees for a certain whiskered blond), but the revelation of a completely unique, mid-level jutsu which fits Sakura's fighting style and personality as she is depicted here delighted me very much. Thanks for writing this! (I'm probably gonna chuck a bunch of personality and background quirks which you have set forth for the characters and etc into my personal headcanons...)
amr56 chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
Oh my god, yes. I love this. I love Sakura, her team, her doctor, and everyone, basically. This is really well-written and I like all the characters a lot. I can't believe you wrote all this in a month. Well done. Oh man, when she got her first letter/box of gifts from Eichi, I laughed out loud. That was amazing. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »