Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 21 . 8/4
I was laughing at Kiba being "719-C" but then I remembered Kakashi 192-B which means he had that nickname after Obito gave him his eye and was introduced to Onimeno, ergo I started crying because that means Obito is the only friend Onimeno knew of and it's probably a slap to the face for Kakashi everytime he hears it TT
MrKeper chapter 1 . 8/3
a good story
SanglanteAlouette chapter 30 . 7/16
Just re-re-re-re-re-read this story. It's still as funny and interesting as the first time. Definitely one of the best !
Luna-Loves-Me-Not chapter 30 . 7/9
Wow, I just finished binge-reading this in a couple of hours because it was too good to put down. I love love LOVE the way you stayed true to the essence of the characters and somehow made them even more endearing. Everything about this story was perfect, and I can't wait to read more of this story in a sequel or even just more of your writing in general.
Michikame chapter 30 . 6/30
I really enjoyed reading this! I thought it would follow the canon more, but I loved it even more, I think! Great job and thank you for this story :)
nomanslandvicki chapter 30 . 6/4
I loved your story and hope that you chose to continue it when you life allows it!
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 4/22
I can believe it's taken me this long to read this story! It was so very funny, I absolutely adore your characterization for all the characters.
colorchanger chapter 30 . 4/22
I love how you developed Sakura and her team.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 30 . 3/29
A dojutsu story that isn’t overpowered...
A lack of overt character-bashing...
A Sakura-centric story that doesn’t try to make her a completely new character...
Some geniune humor?!

This is a great story. Read it in a day (God help me on my test tomorrow because I got almost no work done). Thank you for sharing it. I’m off to the sequel immediately.
mistpool32132 chapter 8 . 2/13
Shino and Kiba are gold - no, more than gold and I love them to bits.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 30 . 1/25
I really loved this one it was awesome, and I hope Naruto got a better page in life as well for having Hinata with him, at least aparently Kakashi had to change a little I hope he teach them something useful this time around too.

Also Sakura and her team will be more prepared for war, than old Kiba group. hinata also will be better.
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 1 . 1/5
I think my absolute favourite is Shino though~
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 30 . 1/5
I loved Sakura in this one~
Mike chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Didn't like this story much. As an exploration of one idea it is probably much overlong. A shorter version would be more interesting - and this author can do much better!
animechickie chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
This was absolutely lovely and amazing! I love the placement of Sakura with Kiba and Shino, and I think you developed her character in such a genuine way. Thank you!
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »