Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Wings Of Mercury chapter 30 . 4/30
This was unexpectedly awesome!

I admit that when I started reading, I expected you to give Sakura this unreasonably overpowered doujutsu that would let her just crush everything, but no... It was realistic and well thought out and you made it all sound so scientific, so great job!

Also, I'm impressed that you put Sakura on a different team and made it work! I've always been a fan of the original team seven, you really made it work.

Thank you for sharing your lovely writing.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 25 . 4/30
The letter was cute, very cute!
Namii-ya chapter 30 . 4/25
Such a great story! I just can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it!
Great work, and hopefully, the sequel will be just as awesome. :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 30 . 4/22
I'm excited for the sequel :3 I love your OCs as well as your story. This is a very unique uptake on Sakura having a doujutsu. Thank you for creating and sharing this fic to us :")
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 4/13
hm
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 4/13
Kooool.
Inner Self chapter 23 . 4/9
Aww, what a cute ojii Sakura has. Gosh, I want more cuteness! Great new character design
Inner Self chapter 20 . 4/9
That was my favorite chapter. Hope to see the OCs later.
AMMiss chapter 30 . 4/6
I absolutely love Sakura's doujutsu! This is an amazing story, I'll be visiting the sequel.

Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours! :D
Demeterr chapter 30 . 4/3
A refreshing and lovely read!
Averant chapter 30 . 3/31
This is a fantastic story. You came up with a very unique doujutsu, and you implemented it very well. I look forward to reading more of your works!
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 13 . 3/26
I am unsure if I should laugh or cry in fear. Ahaha, cry in fear, Cry of Fear.
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 11 . 3/26
XD HOMESTUCK REFRENCE FOUND SAVE ME
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 1 . 3/26
Fucking love it already. WTF.
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 30 . 3/21
This is WONDERFUL. It is 1:58 AM right now, and I stayed up so that I could read it - and it was completely and totally worth it. This is lovely in so many ways, and I adore what you did here. It's not something I would've EVER contemplated, but honestly, that makes it so infinitely cooler.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel tomorrow, er, or, today. Well-done, all around!
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »