Reviews for The Eyes Have It
mistpool32132 chapter 8 . 2/13
Shino and Kiba are gold - no, more than gold and I love them to bits.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 30 . 1/25
I really loved this one it was awesome, and I hope Naruto got a better page in life as well for having Hinata with him, at least aparently Kakashi had to change a little I hope he teach them something useful this time around too.

Also Sakura and her team will be more prepared for war, than old Kiba group. hinata also will be better.
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 1 . 1/5
I think my absolute favourite is Shino though~
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 30 . 1/5
I loved Sakura in this one~
Mike chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Didn't like this story much. As an exploration of one idea it is probably much overlong. A shorter version would be more interesting - and this author can do much better!
animechickie chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
This was absolutely lovely and amazing! I love the placement of Sakura with Kiba and Shino, and I think you developed her character in such a genuine way. Thank you!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 29 . 12/14/2017
Posting this review here since I already commented on the last chapter forever ago.

Loved this so much! It was so much fun reading this fic again. Do you plan to post it to Ao3? I'd love to bookmark it so it's easier to recommend to my friends. But I so wish we could have seen their chunin exams. It would have been so cool. I'm so curious how the story continued.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Back for another read!
Naty chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
orionsbelt000 chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
Ok Omineno and Yuya are from Samurai Deeper Kyo? As in one of my all time favorite manga? And one of my OTP's of all time kyoyuya?

Purplebeian chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
Wow, I was kinda hoping to read about the wrecking the competition in the sneaky, hilarious way, but I absoluetly loved this. No joke. And the last tradition was sweet.
Purplebeian chapter 25 . 11/14/2017
Ohmigawd, Eichi. He might just be my favorite socially inept OC of all time and yet, it's only been one chapter.
Purplebeian chapter 19 . 11/14/2017
I like the inside view of Shino and Kiba. Shino is my favorite though, I've never thought of Shino like that, and honestly, I 'm loving it.
Purplebeian chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
Haha, Sakura, Shino, and Kiba a Sabotage Squad. Genius!
Lady Everest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Reread this for the umpteenth time and finally realized that Onimeno-sensei is from Samurai Deeper Kyo. I am so dumb.
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »