Reviews for The Eyes Have It
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 10 . 7/25
Have I mentioned how much I love Onimeno? Or how much your Dialogue is so on point? Or the fact that your imagery really strikes a core in me? Or how bout that I can completely believe that this could be some sort of spin-off AU for the actual series?

No? Well, you are frickin amazing and I think I love you.
Faranoy chapter 30 . 7/20
I found this fic while I was dozing off at about 1-ish am. It is now 3:40, I have finished the whole thing and I have no regrets. Good night, I shall read the sequal tomorrow.
Bubosi chapter 11 . 7/13
Okay so I'm absolutely loving the relationships in this fic so far- how naturally they're growing and just how healthy and affectionate they are. Especially when contrasted with the original Team 7 which shadows the story.
So1Thought chapter 30 . 7/9
This is AMAZING. I LOVE EVERYTHING. EVERYONE is amazingly 3 dimensional and every OC you write is so easy to love.
EICHI OHMYGOD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I love this badass, uncertain, strong Sakura. Her noble blood is weaved fantastically well into this story.
I love this. 3
Magpie in Black chapter 30 . 7/6
This was really great. Thank you.
irezel chapter 30 . 6/24
aww man. i really wish it was longer, but then it would go on forever i guess. but anyway, this was such a lovely fic, thankyou for writing it! this was the first time i've read sakura teamed up with kiba and shino, and i loved it a lot! 3
limonium chapter 25 . 5/21
i ship shisaku now and i blame you. (i want eichi to be happy oh my god this is so cute PLEASE)
icemaxprime chapter 18 . 5/4
I got chills!
TheCupcakeViking chapter 9 . 4/15
Oh my GOSH, I just figured out where Kyo Onimeno is from! :D It did take me a while but, you know, making 'Onime no' into a single name kinda threw me off a bit. :O
I can't believe you used one of my favorite manga characters and from my favorite manga too! You're awesome! :D
By the way, the story is great. I love how you give the dojutsu time to develop instead of just rushing it in the first ten lines or so.
Love the story so far and I'm excited to read the rest of it and swoon over Onimeno-sensei at the same time. Thank you for posting this great and awesome idea. :D
have you read westerfeld's leviathan?
AnAncientBard chapter 30 . 3/20
This wears the humour/adventure tag well. Great work!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 30 . 3/18
Interesting little story. I appreciate someone actually focusing on Sakura for once and not having her existences be more or less defined by Naruto and Sasuke. I do miss Naruto being more or less awesome and winning people over, but hey.
Loved this story so much that I read it in one sitting! Seriously, I'm on an airplane right now and bought wi do just so I could keep reading. you've got this fresh, casual and friendly style that I couldn't get enough of. Thanks for including a twist to canon and not making it melodramatic (not that there's anything wrong with those stories, but reading this was a very refreshing break!)
musme chapter 30 . 3/5
I love it
Thanks
HO-RAA! This is a wonderful story so Kudos to you!
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »