Reviews for The Eyes Have It
readwritemm chapter 30 . 8/24
This is such a great, funny story. Thanks so much for writing :)
KitaN chapter 30 . 7/22
Me encantó,cada capítulo me trajo una sonrisa al rostro por las ocurrencias del equipo
Genial historia
Misdreavus chapter 30 . 4/10
This is probably...idk, the sixth time I’ve read this? And it just...holds up so nicely. It’s so cute, and fun, and the team dynamic is unreplicated anywhere else in the fandom because no one else ever wants to put these three together and I think that’s a shame.

I’m also kind of stunned by how good the pacing is? How on earth did you achieve that. This was a nano project, and yet it all comes together so well. I’m impressed all over again every time I read it.

Quality stuff, always worth a reread.
prominently late chapter 1 . 3/31
I ur title intended to make me think about that one quote from Abe Lincoln?
k chapter 16 . 3/15
i think this story is really cool but the stuff about "the Visit" seems like a bit much like it's so unnecessarily cruel like yeah fucked up stuff happens in the naruto world but i just can't buy the academy having something like that. like i feel like you should've put more effort into portraying the academy in a way darker way than canon before putting something like that in cause now it just feels out of place
guest chapter 13 . 3/15
tbh the syllable game was kinda annoying. the "age" in vantage isn't pronounced the same as the age in ageless so the shiny kneecap thing was especially nitpicky and kind of ridiculous. and no one pronounced the word shiny as "shine e". kiba was fine. it just feels like you were trying to prove how smart you are but it's just kinda eye rolly
i don't know if this is just part of the character but i wanna say i don't think this language "as long as you don't do something retarded like try to channel chakra into them" is ok. it was upsetting to read. you could've just stupid or idiotic there's no need for that word. "mental retardation" used to be the standard term for intellectually disabled people but people like you liked using the r word as an insult, without caring that it was also insulting human beings just for having a disability, which was disrespectful and offensive so the phrase mental retardation is no longer the standard term.
koicarrot chapter 30 . 2/20
this was such a fun, wild ride! i could eat Team 8's dynamics with a SPOON, the shenanigans and mischief were so top tier and i never wanted it to end. I binged the whole story in like 12 hours and it was so so worth it.

thanks for the work and love you put into this story, and thank you for sharing it with us!
Yasumin J chapter 7 . 2/7
Ugh, Sakura's uncle is such a mean guy. How dares he?

Omg, is Onimeno Kyo from the manga Samurai Kyo? Same for Yuya ?
shinobabe chapter 30 . 1/24
This was so fun to read and I really loved how the team dynamic worked between Team 8. Their teamwork flowed so well and even though their personalities were different, they fit each other perfectly. I always thought Team 7 needed more development canonically. Team 8 sounds so fun I almost wished they were canon. Great job!
LadyPatata chapter 30 . 1/5
love it!
Chemical Magecraft chapter 30 . 1/2
I read 29 out of the 30 chapters of this fic in a single night. Now, I’m no expert on fanfiction, but I do believe that this qualifies it as one of the good ones. Like, objectively speaking. Thanks for the great story.
gnomey2002 chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
I’ve read this story 5 times already at least, it’s amazing.
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 30 . 10/11/2020
I loved the fresh take on sakura as a person and not a decorative thing to be used for the sake of driving the plot forward.
Loved the team dynamics as well. Kiba and shino would be excellent teammates for her in canon mainly because she couldn't manipulate one and wouldn't be unhealthily obsessed with the other.
Thanks for writing!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 30 . 7/17/2020
Sakura and Onimeno are the best.
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »