Reviews for The Eyes Have It
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 13 . 3/26
I am unsure if I should laugh or cry in fear. Ahaha, cry in fear, Cry of Fear.
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 11 . 3/26
XD HOMESTUCK REFRENCE FOUND SAVE ME
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 1 . 3/26
Fucking love it already. WTF.
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 30 . 3/21
This is WONDERFUL. It is 1:58 AM right now, and I stayed up so that I could read it - and it was completely and totally worth it. This is lovely in so many ways, and I adore what you did here. It's not something I would've EVER contemplated, but honestly, that makes it so infinitely cooler.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel tomorrow, er, or, today. Well-done, all around!
Crack-jouchan chapter 25 . 3/9
Oh good lord. Oh kami. Oh good lord. My tummy LOLOLOL. Oh god he's just so precociously adorable. Is it wrong that I ship him with her? Yes, I mean Eichi. Plus, give him a few years and I'm sure he'll look like Shi.../winkwink
Crack-jouchan chapter 24 . 3/8
I'm laughing xD oh god I'm laughing so hard. Poor poor Kurenai. Ahahahahaha!
Crack-jouchan chapter 21 . 3/8
Aww, so lil' 'Minoru' is actually an awesome jonin kid! ...for some reason I find him even more adorable :x
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 3/8
I can't get over the fact that a kid propositioned her xD precociously adorable and sad at the same time QQ sobbles. I like the story! Kyo adds flair to the story, and makes it unique, y'know? xD not like some boring ol' geezer we don't know or something.
milen748 chapter 30 . 3/8
Loved it to pieces! Such good characterization too you are great
LimitedEternity chapter 20 . 3/6
Holy cow did I not see that coming! I am a fan of Shi though so I hope he shows up again! And I hope Eichi was sincere about keeping her eyes a secret within reason of course, we can't expect him to lie to superiors about it or something but still.
MaddAlice chapter 30 . 3/2
This was wonderful! I can't wait to read the next installment!
Cat at Dusk chapter 30 . 2/25
Fantastic story. It's great to see Sakura kick some ass, and everything was well written and developed.
Amberwish chapter 30 . 2/15
Please Continue!
Huld chapter 19 . 2/12
I love your portrayal of Shino in this chapter, and how he feels about his teammates.
orphicmist chapter 30 . 2/3
This is incredibly lovely. There's a sad dearth of Sakura-centric stories in this fandom, and I'm terribly fond of Shino, Hinata, and Kiba, too, so this was an utter delight to read. Thanks for sharing.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »