Reviews for The Eyes Have It
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 30 . 10/11
I loved the fresh take on sakura as a person and not a decorative thing to be used for the sake of driving the plot forward.
Loved the team dynamics as well. Kiba and shino would be excellent teammates for her in canon mainly because she couldn't manipulate one and wouldn't be unhealthily obsessed with the other.
Thanks for writing!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 30 . 7/17
Sakura and Onimeno are the best.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 17 . 7/17
...gah.

This moment, when everything comes together like this, is my absolute favorite part, even though from a completely detached perspective, almost nothing happens in this chapter.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 7/17
People often forget that Sasuke was even brattier in the beginning. Fanfiction often portrays a slightly toned down and more likeable version, so people get used to that and then think something like this is bashing. And in a story like this without constant exposure to the rest of his character, that notion is not exactly dispelled.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 5 . 7/17
Okay, that is the most realistic (and also cute) team bonding I have read, period.

I am thoroughly jealous of your character writing ability.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 7/17
Awesome start.

It did the job of both stripping any preconceptions naturally acquired through prolonged exposure to fanfiction in general, and also caught my attention in a very good way. It also captured something of what I loved from the Naruto series in general, but I'd be hard-pressed to figure out how to put what was good about it into proper words.
LoganLiet chapter 10 . 7/10
well, i cant see the picture on your bio tho coz the ip cant be found
curry-llama chapter 11 . 5/31
The fact that Kiba is proud of his team thing is killing me XD. I freaking love how cute and hilarious their team is, and Kiba trying to one up the other teams is so in character for him! This story is so good!
curry-llama chapter 9 . 5/31
This Sakura is actually so wholesome. I love how she's changing but isn't like some angst ridden oc now. She's still Sakura, just improving. Also she works so much better in this team.
PrettyPansexual chapter 30 . 5/25
this is such a good story!
I congratulate you on actually managing to wrap up your story in a comprehensive and satisfying manner!
You are a master at coming up with these strange situations. I have really enjoyed them! They are both compelling, and hilarious!
Bwahahaha! I love it!
That was THOROUGHLY unexpected! Great writing!
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »