Reviews for The Eyes Have It
NUUUU! MOAARR!
Whyhow chapter 30 . 8/21
I am always glad to find a humor based fic that is actually worth reading. More of what I read than I would like is dark, since a lot of lighter stories are just annoying rather than funny. This, I am glad to say, does not fit that description. It was interesting, in character, and kept me wanting to read more.
GotNoName123 chapter 30 . 8/18
Sakura breaking all thise rules in the sequal
CassieInTheDark chapter 25 . 8/18
The Hokage is so amused :')
CassieInTheDark chapter 5 . 8/18
Daym I love the team dynamic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 30 . 8/9
Great story
crackdmoon chapter 30 . 7/25
I am so glad I decided to take a chance on such a unique premise.
MareAlba chapter 30 . 7/4
i love this! the trio's dynamic is so believable and funny and i just love everythig about those three!
Really great Story :) your writing style is also absolutely brilliant.
Susnsmsh chapter 30 . 6/17
This was so excellent! Going to go look for the side stories now.
Loved it.
Little-bad-Angel chapter 30 . 6/9
I LOVE this story. Sakura's team has an entirely new dynamic and I sincerely prefer her "new" teammates and teacher to the"original" characters in those roles. The storyline is refreshing as I have never read anything like it before. I would love to read more of Shino's dark humour! I really hope that you will write a sequel. The story has sooooo much potentialin the sense that you can go on and on with the story and I wouldnt get bored of it) !
Akira chapter 10 . 5/16
the stars in the eyes kinda remind me of episode 194 naruto shippuden filler where sasuke and naruto kissed again _ and it totally starteled me when she suddenly had stars in her eyes and freaked me out with the huge amount of hearts that followed up... luckly Kakashi was there to put an end to the entire crazyness.
Cersesi chapter 30 . 5/12
So good!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 30 . 4/28
This story was awesome! I almost died laughing at the sexy picture of Shi. Thank you so much for writing this and best of wishes to you:)
RalitsaR chapter 30 . 4/18
Waaaah, I looooved it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »