Reviews for The Eyes Have It
jeanne.summers chapter 30 . 12h
This was a really good story.
I was in a forum for BAMFy Sakura fics and after I finished one of those stories I went the to author's page and this was in their favourites, I was going to pass it by but I thought 'I'll check the first chapter.'
Of course I ended up hooked and couldn't put this fic down so I read it through in one shot.
It was fun and exciting and the characters were really well written. I'm glad I gave it a go. .
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 30 . 11/25
Wow! This is amazing! This is really really good. I loved every minute of it. I loved the friendship between Sakura/Shino/Kiba. I'm so sad it ended though. I would have loved to keep reading about Sakura's story for dozens of chapters.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 30 . 11/20
Hiya! This is soooooooooo good! And I say that with so much enthusiasm even Naruto can't believe it. ;)
I have to applaud you in your writing style, not to mention your vocabulary...well I'm envious. :(
Pleas update the next chapter soon!
I will most likely still be alive... :)
Uh, it's November of 2015 so...uh, more happy holidays!
Amethyst The Purple Dragon chapter 30 . 11/15
this story is everything I look forward to spinoffs or plot rewrites. humor,good friendships, not too occ characters, the perfect blend of looking at characters we don't give a lot of attention too, and the main girl character getting a power boast. Love It!
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 10/28
Aaaand... The return of duck butt! Thank you.
Very nice.
Teyona chapter 30 . 10/19
This was a fun read, I wish there was more to read though.
Excellent story. BTW the links in your profile don't work anymore. 's being a bitch and screwing up everyone's profile links. Just a heads up.
KINGlena chapter 30 . 10/14
I know this is an older story.. but damn... i wish there was more. At first when i read the synopsis I wasn't to keen, i thought it would be another Sakura secret clan cliche (which have their own merits but get tiresome) and was very pleasantly surprised. it was exactly what i wanted and everything i didn't even know i needed, namely kiba and shino. it was fantastic, the character development on key as well as the humor. It was a great story and I am sad to have already reached the end. My only criticism is I wanted Sakura to develop more skills outside of seemly relying only on her eyes, it was all really minor in the grand scheme of the story. Anyways great job!
I LOVED IT! This is a truly amazing story! Incredible! Keep writing such amazing stories, please! :D
InfinityRabbit chapter 30 . 10/3
This was absolutely brilliant and definitely not what I expected at first. I was a bit hesitant at first but by the time I finished the first chapter I just could not stop reading. I love the relationship between the members of team 8 and I think having them as saboteurs was an absolutely brilliant idea. Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)
i felt dispair when i saw that there aren't more chapters for me to read hurry up please
HatakeSarah chapter 30 . 9/16
Loved this. Absolutely loved it and would pay for your work.
merody94 chapter 30 . 9/15
Please continue this exciting story.
Oh I am Slain chapter 30 . 9/13
Thanks for sharing! Seriously, this was a delight to read.
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »