Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Excellent story. BTW the links in your profile don't work anymore. 's being a bitch and screwing up everyone's profile links. Just a heads up.
KINGlena chapter 30 . 10/14/2015
I know this is an older story.. but damn... i wish there was more. At first when i read the synopsis I wasn't to keen, i thought it would be another Sakura secret clan cliche (which have their own merits but get tiresome) and was very pleasantly surprised. it was exactly what i wanted and everything i didn't even know i needed, namely kiba and shino. it was fantastic, the character development on key as well as the humor. It was a great story and I am sad to have already reached the end. My only criticism is I wanted Sakura to develop more skills outside of seemly relying only on her eyes, it was all really minor in the grand scheme of the story. Anyways great job!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2015
I LOVED IT! This is a truly amazing story! Incredible! Keep writing such amazing stories, please! :D
InfinityRabbit chapter 30 . 10/3/2015
This was absolutely brilliant and definitely not what I expected at first. I was a bit hesitant at first but by the time I finished the first chapter I just could not stop reading. I love the relationship between the members of team 8 and I think having them as saboteurs was an absolutely brilliant idea. Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
i felt dispair when i saw that there aren't more chapters for me to read hurry up please
Hatata chapter 30 . 9/16/2015
Loved this. Absolutely loved it and would pay for your work.
merody94 chapter 30 . 9/15/2015
Please continue this exciting story.
Oh I am Slain chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Thanks for sharing! Seriously, this was a delight to read.
Oh I am Slain chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
So many giggles. :)
Oh I am Slain chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Dangodangodango
Oh I am Slain chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
More giggling from me.
Oh I am Slain chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
SO FLUFFY. BUT I CAN'T HUG THE SCREEN. :(

This is a fantastic bildungsroman. I'm already starting to get that happy yet melancholy feeling like at the end of a Miyazaki film.
Oh I am Slain chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
"Basically, you fuck with their motor skills a little bit."

Aww, once it was revealed that it wasn't luck, I thought it was going to be a more mental kinesthetics thing. This makes sense too though.
Oh I am Slain chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Very nicely plotted out. It was a pleasant surprise that caught me off guard.
Oh I am Slain chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
...

Is that truly the doujutsu's power? I'm giggling like mad over here.
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »