Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Dawnaven chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
Great story! I loved it :)
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Love it!
G chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
Please continue this story!
xoanneox chapter 30 . 6/7/2015
Aww. Come on. I just... aarg! I wanted to read more of it.( )
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 30 . 5/25/2015
This was wonderful.

BB
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Aw, this was cute! Great job!
Yetichan19 chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
I usually stay far, far away from any kind of story involving Sakura and doujutsu, but since I had time to kill and I saw how popular your story was, I thought I'd give it a try... and didn't regret it at all!
I like your writing style, it's very fluid, keeps the reader hooked till the end. I was skeptical about the whole Team 8 match-up, but they meshed really well. The light-hearted Sabotage Squad take was a nice twist. Really liked your OCs as well (I'm kinda shipping Eichi/Sakura...).
Anyway, you wrote a nice story, fun to read and hopefully, you'll continue writing.

Best regards.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 30 . 4/30/2015
This was unexpectedly awesome!

I admit that when I started reading, I expected you to give Sakura this unreasonably overpowered doujutsu that would let her just crush everything, but no... It was realistic and well thought out and you made it all sound so scientific, so great job!

Also, I'm impressed that you put Sakura on a different team and made it work! I've always been a fan of the original team seven, you really made it work.

Thank you for sharing your lovely writing.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 25 . 4/30/2015
The letter was cute, very cute!
Namii-ya chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
Such a great story! I just can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it!
Great work, and hopefully, the sequel will be just as awesome. :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 30 . 4/22/2015
I'm excited for the sequel :3 I love your OCs as well as your story. This is a very unique uptake on Sakura having a doujutsu. Thank you for creating and sharing this fic to us :")
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
hm
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Kooool.
Inner Self chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
Aww, what a cute ojii Sakura has. Gosh, I want more cuteness! Great new character design
Inner Self chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
That was my favorite chapter. Hope to see the OCs later.
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »