Reviews for The Eyes Have It
FaeBreeze chapter 25 . 1/11
Oh my God I laughed so hard! Vitamins! And a creepily obtained picture of his big brother! Holy crap, that caught me completely off-guard. Hilarious and wonderful!
capricousconservative chapter 11 . 1/5
Oh man now I’m /really/ curious about what Sakura’s eyes do.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 30 . 1/4
This fanfic is absolutely amazing! I really do hope that you continue it at some point. The characters are well-thought-out and the plot is wonderfully well-written. Great job!
Dira chapter 30 . 1/1
Man, this one always stands up to a reread. One of my favorite Naruto fics of all time, really. It’s hard to find fic with really good portrayals of Shino and Kiba, and to have that combined with badass Sakura and female friendship with Hinata, with pretty good grammar and writing mechanics on top of that? Priceless.
Skye1331 chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
Okay when it FINALLY dawned on me who Onimeno was I thought my jaw would break from the grin that emerged. I love when I come people with good taste in books.
Jesse chapter 20 . 12/11/2018
Wonderful fic! Also:Was that a Sans reference at the end of Ch. 20?
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 21 . 8/4/2018
I was laughing at Kiba being "719-C" but then I remembered Kakashi 192-B which means he had that nickname after Obito gave him his eye and was introduced to Onimeno, ergo I started crying because that means Obito is the only friend Onimeno knew of and it's probably a slap to the face for Kakashi everytime he hears it TT
MrKeper chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
a good story
SanglanteAlouette chapter 30 . 7/16/2018
Just re-re-re-re-re-read this story. It's still as funny and interesting as the first time. Definitely one of the best !
Luna-Loves-Me-Not chapter 30 . 7/9/2018
Wow, I just finished binge-reading this in a couple of hours because it was too good to put down. I love love LOVE the way you stayed true to the essence of the characters and somehow made them even more endearing. Everything about this story was perfect, and I can't wait to read more of this story in a sequel or even just more of your writing in general.
Michikame chapter 30 . 6/30/2018
I really enjoyed reading this! I thought it would follow the canon more, but I loved it even more, I think! Great job and thank you for this story :)
nomanslandvicki chapter 30 . 6/4/2018
I loved your story and hope that you chose to continue it when you life allows it!
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I can believe it's taken me this long to read this story! It was so very funny, I absolutely adore your characterization for all the characters.
colorchanger chapter 30 . 4/22/2018
I love how you developed Sakura and her team.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 30 . 3/29/2018
A dojutsu story that isn’t overpowered...
A lack of overt character-bashing...
A Sakura-centric story that doesn’t try to make her a completely new character...
Some geniune humor?!

This is a great story. Read it in a day (God help me on my test tomorrow because I got almost no work done). Thank you for sharing it. I’m off to the sequel immediately.
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »