Reviews for The Eyes Have It
asdf chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Please let Sakura have interactions with Team 7, it's really not Team 7 without her in it...:(
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Interesting, you seem to be making it sprout into a white star pattern and...Oh my, you my friend are a GENIUS...her eyes will be able to see chakra and have a sort of WAY more advanced foresight ability, won't they?...Eh, to be honest I'm just shooting guesses to the wind:)...I hope you do some Naru/Saku/Hina interaction...I have the strangest notion it will be important later on...go figure, but please update soon for the next chapter;)
MoonShadow396 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
You leave me with such terrible yet great ending here. I was checking my email just before bed and saw that you updated. Of course this led to a little happy dance and immediately reading this chapter. The more you reveal about Sakura's family the more I find myself interested in them. I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned for their reactions to her changing eyes. I also can't wait for more of Onimeno sensei and I hope to see Kurenai again soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I like how you're fleshing out Sakura's family, and I hope you include some of them more. I also really like that you've completely changed things up for Sakura's team. I think this will set her up to be stronger down the line, but I still hope that Sasuke and Naruto play some sort of role in Sakura's life.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
...didnet get it, who is she going on team whit? like the plot yea, its new
MoonShadow396 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I got to "It was done." and then was like "NOOOOO" because I realized that the chapter was over! This is an amazing story and I like how we saw more of Onimeno sensei. Is he from Samurai Deeper Kyo? Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how Kurenai and Sakura well interact and I'm wondering if Kurenai was right about Kakashi using Hinata as a smokescreen. I really really want tomorrow to get here sooner now.
minniemousemom chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Very good updatethis is a really good story
Arkeus chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I think this is the first Sakura-centric story i read where she ends up taken to another team. That's intriguing.
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like alot!
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is so much funnn... you are way too kind, to write this sort of story. It's so rare, and almost always poorly written. I have faith that you definitely wont disappoint. :)
Zerojackson chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, what a good chapter. I have to say, I'm really curious as to see what Sakura's bloodline limit is. Is this FaNoWriMo project like NaNoWriMo? I presume it is. But, anyway, it's really cool!
8/10.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like that your take on developing a doujutsu is more realistic. I am excited to see what you come up with next. I also like Sakura's characterization so far and your doctor Onimeno. This is a great start.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Pretty well written!
I hope you do manage to update that every day, and more! Like a true Nanowrimo challenge :D
MoonShadow396 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG This is amazing and I can't wait for more!
Omgomg chapter 1 . 11/1/2012