Reviews for Lily Maid
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I know that song, and I wondered if this was where it was going when I saw the title.
youarentiam chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I just... this is absolutely amazing. Seriously. I read the ending through my tears.
kittensgalor chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That has to be one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. It was truly wonderful and so chocked full of feelings that I don't think anything will ever be as sadly sweet as this is. You deserve the highest of praise of this work and I feel like words cannot no accurately describe how much I truly love your story.
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
*Coos happily and rereads* That was perfect, and I loved the way that Ginny gave them her blessings.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Maybe Ginny doesn't always have to be a total bitch. But I still don't like her. I hated them together, I really did. I prefer Harry with Draco. Anyways, this was a brilliant story.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwwwww that was a cute ending! You gotta give Ginny some credit though, letting Harry go with the least amount of drama.
adafrog chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lovely, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Your short story is both sad and happy at the same time, you mixed the two together well.

So I give you: Two silver star and hope that you do more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
IceFeather30961 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very beautiful and poetic. Loved it. Keep up the fantastic work.
nannily chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it! Very beautiful. *_* I love sappy endings. ;)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful. Red hair flowing freely,
Voice steady and singing of death,
The pain dark like flowing blood,
Remember black princess water lily...
Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Ginny, Harry.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was eeriely beautiful. i must say this was a wonderful peice but i must say this: What will Merlin think?
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A beautiful story. Very poetic.
I like Ginny but I think her couple with Harry is not a good match. It's good to see a story where she accept to let him go (not that I doesn't like that too when she's subborn, crazy or others).
hobgoblin chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aw, this was so very romantic and fluffy and the characters nicely interwoven with Arthurian legends. 'The Mists of Avalon' is one of my three all-time favourite books (along with The Lord of the Rings and the Coldfire Trilogy), and so I instantly fell for this story. As much as I loathed Draco while reading the books the pairing works surprisingly well for me (same goes for Harry/Lucius), and you made their interactions thoroughly believable. Liked it a lot!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it! Great job! It was sappy but it was brilliant too! And Draco and Harry deserve each other -determined nod- so ha! Lol! I look forward to more from you hon! Great job!