Reviews for Obsession
Lizbeth R chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
What a twiiiiiist! Loved every single word of it!
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Ohohohoho! Nice plot twist!
MaggieJo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Whoa, I totally fell for it. How spooky! Do you plan to do a longer companion for this? I would read it!
CurlyFlame chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You were nervous about this but I thought it was great! The twist ending killed me, it was wonderful. I didn't thing you used the word "her" too much during the story at all. Congrats on a job well done!
eltseth chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
THAT WAS SUCH AN UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST OMFG
well done though. Loved the idea.
I'd like to know more about the Hermione doppelganger! I loved her little shows of jealousy.
xo
LadyLeech chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY (If you dont mind the language) love the twist!

No way you'd continue this somehow? In a different... context, maybe?

*_*
B.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very fun story! Are you going to continue it? If you don't, I understand...but I will be sad! I would love to see his reasoning for needing to quell his obsession with a substitute!
SomethingCalledLife chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was such a twist. Beautifully written!
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yes, you did a fantastic job in hiding that very important fact. Nicely done! Great work on showing a truly obsessed Severus Snape. The poor girl he is using obviously has some feelings for him also.
lovealan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
There is a lot of potential in your writing, even though I do not care for these kinds of harsh male lead character behaviors. It fit the purpose of the story, so I totally understand!
Silence Renita chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You sure fooled me! Loved the twist and would love for this story to continue!
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
At first I figured this would be a generic smut story and not really my speed, but I was intrigued at "I hate it when you say her name." Nice twist and not what I expected!
pellaeonthewingedlion chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is really good, I like it and I didn't see that twist coming, very good
Ptite Mac chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I LOVE IT! :-)
Nice twist! I don't see it coming ;-)

Nonetheless I think you could add a chapter or two (because I soooo want to know when this interlude takes place, why Sev' can't be with Hermione...)