Reviews for Salvage
Chibi Pika chapter 35 . 7/28
I decided to reread 35 before reading 36 because it’s been a while and I had forgot what happened. I also forgot that this chapter was totally freaking hilarious and wound up giggling like an idiot while at work. That is all.
Eli Mara chapter 13 . 7/23
Aw fuck. I guess THAT'S how this fic stretches into a 30chapter story...well! Great action scenes, very inspiring for my own battle-heavy fic. Fantastic job
Eli Mara chapter 12 . 7/23
OH SNAP, did Nate's pokemon just come save him? Arg it's so late, but I can't not read the next chapter? Brilliant chapter!
Eli Mara chapter 11 . 7/23
I teared up a bit there...great storytelling is all I can say.
Eli Mara chapter 10 . 7/23
oh snap. Okay, gosh I'm slow, but I got it now, nice twist. The very beginning makes all kinds of sense now. The cursing is hilarious, Nate over all is very believable and resourceful. I enjoyed his tactics with Titan. I'd of had to show him what's what though, once he started talking smack about my pokemon. The fuck. Anyway I'm thrilled to have found your fic.
Eli Mara chapter 9 . 7/22
Sick! The rapidash scrimmage was the bestest. But the end magmar fight was cool too, specially when Titan loses it.
Eli Mara chapter 8 . 7/22
Hilarious. Really enjoyed this chapter. Also, great choice with the Tentacruel, love his name and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him a bit. The pranks etc.
Eli Mara chapter 7 . 7/22
LOL yes! I love the interactions between the thing and the Rocket. I'm getting use to the 2nd person POV for sure :)
Eli Mara chapter 6 . 7/22
Thought I'd mention the weather manipulation, it not coming off as cartoony is a testament to your writing style. The absol's reaction piqued my interest!
Eli Mara chapter 5 . 7/22
The suspense! This is great storytelling, had me tensing up lol.
Eli Mara chapter 4 . 7/22
Whoa, grisly, but intriguing. Who are you channeling when picking out the absol's words and phrases?
Eli Mara chapter 3 . 7/22
The plot thickens! 'Dead walking' so creepy. I liked the tidbit about the kids breaking into the SZ for dratini, it was a nice touch.
Eli Mara chapter 2 . 7/22
Interesting...very interesting. The short battle was well done. I guess I'm just getting use to the 2nd person pov.
Eli Mara chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh my word, I've been hooked, reeled in and slapped on a cleaning table for scaling.

Such a calculated hook for this story, my God! Love this. This just became the rest of my night! I particularly appreciate the pace you maintained, the path of the water...beautiful.

Looking forward to 35 more chapters.
Mal chapter 36 . 7/9
I almost freaked out when I saw chapter 38 was missing. I have your story added to my bookmarks, rather than following it with an account, so I was like, noooooo, please tell me the fic wasn't deleted. lol but a quick google search later and I found the new chapter. I should've known this story wasn't removed, but I still couldn't help momentaryly panicking.

I don't mind the story restructure. I trust you. You know what you're doing, so take your time. :)

Good chapter as always. I love how grumpily sweet the child is being. I sure hope he can find Steelix, even if I fear its hopeless. I feel bad for Mewtwo, if that's even possible. I kept expecting the child to try and bargain with him. "I'll let you out when its safe, if you'll tell me where to find my pokemon."

Even if Mewtwo did just dump them somewhere, I've gotta believe he can find them. Makes me wonder if pokemon give off different psychic impressions even when in their balls. and I can't imagine he'd be so cruel to leave them locked away, even if they are sleeping, considering how much he understandably hates being imprisoned so... but maybe he did.

Anyway, Glad the child feels guilt for harming Nate, even if it immediately tempers that with, "well, he shouldn't have made it so angry..." lol Of course that would be the child's response. And Mightyena, oooooh, she called him her human. Could things be looking up for them in the future? and god damn, do I fall in love with your writing all over again when I read a new chapter. You make everything, even the bits that I'd normally find boring, some how interesting. ;) I tip my hat to you. The ending was pretty cool. haha. Love that Onix.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Mal