Reviews for The Demon King
kennisha.james chapter 30 . 5/18
Whew, done. I honestly love this story.
kennisha.james chapter 12 . 5/17
Ok I laughed too hard at the pun. He was crying over spilled milk! Keep up the pun's and I'll give you thirty babies! Juvia approves.
freeian5 chapter 1 . 3/4
The FEEEEELLLLLS
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It may have been long but very steamy, I like the steamy ones the best. Keep on writhing.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
I really enjoyed the last chapter the best. But wished that some of the other pairings had more detail to them for the sex scenes like the ones with Grimmjow and Ichigo. But other then that the sex scenes were great!
Kathalex24 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I like your fic! Do you know all those languagues or do you use a translator? Anyway, I'm not that good at reviewing but I studied at the german school and though I might help you with that at least. You see, you had the right verb but the wrong time conjugation. Does that make sense? English is not my mother thongue so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. Anyway, it should have been: " was wenn ich doch wieder weh tue?"
phoenix220 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Had to quickly say how cool this is. Don't quite get a lot of the technical mythology stuff but loving it so far.
Misc. Ink chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Ah, what a great way to finish off this steamy, magic-heavy story! I loved all the lemon (who wouldn't?) and I really enjoyed how you bounced back and forth between the couples during different parts of their love-making. It was good to see Ichigo and Grimmjow get back to the bondage play that was first introduced at the beginning of the story, something that was uniquely them; it's like it came back full circle :) Seeing Shiro drive Ulquiorra into a sex frenzy was great, and the idea of the 'cage' and use of magic throughout their play was awesome. Gin and Renji were...well, as sex crazed as ever, and I have always found their balance of heat and freezing mist fun and interesting. The detail with Gin's saliva was wonderful. And then the bits of playfulness and sounding in Shinji and Aizen's coupling was just the cherry on top. The climax and release of magic and culmination of all them being brought together was so great, I could totally picture the powers being released and flying out to intertwine and bring the magical creatures back to life. I think Aizen's kaleidoscope of color and Shinji's burning gold were my favorite :)

This story was so amazing to read, from the depth you put into the backgrounds of all its characters, to the tensions they had amongst each other and with other beings (Momo, the nue), to the initial meetings of the Keys and becoming mates, to the babies, to the journey Aizen and Shinji went on to be together and discover who/what he really was, and to all the amazing, delicious sex scenes! Ah, it was all just so great, and it was one hell of a magical journey. I hope you write more Bleach fics in the future, as your work is simply superb, and I can't wait to read more of your work! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
it would be interesting to see an epilogue for this...
Voluptuous chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
THAT WAS HOT. The best way to end a story as awesome as this. Ever.
I can find no fault, or no complaints about anything, whatsoever. This has been so, so incredible. And i love the end so much. It's just ideal. And the sex was so good! You sure are talented. ;)
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter and update of this story, and i'll be favourite-ing it for sure.
Thanks so much for writing this! And good-luck with anything you gift the fanfiction world in future.
Thanks, and goodbye for now! ;)
Tlcatlady chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Wow! That was extremely hot :) I'm going to miss these boys! TLC
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
love your story and writing style
Voluptuous chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
That was such an amazing chapter! I'm so sad and excited for the last one! I can't believe it's ending.
I adored gin so much in this chapter, he was so cute!
And i'm loving all the pairings and magical stuff you've got going on.
Where do you get all the information and structure of the court and stuff from?
I'd very much like to know what you do about the creatures and titles you've handed out in this story.
Thanks for the update. :)
Tlcatlady chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Oh, the next chapter is going to be so much fun! TLC
Guest chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
looking forward to the last two chapters