Reviews for Dating Advice from a Vampire
afeltyz chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
awww. That was a really nice ending. It wrapped up quite neatly.
afeltyz chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Ha. The ending of chapter three made me chuckle.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my goodness! Chapter 1 is awesome! Onward to 2!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Good story line. Got the characters right. I liked it.'
Kate chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Hmm...honestly I was so disgusted with Elena's behavior by the end that I really just wanted Damon to walk away. She didn't deserve a happy ending after all that.
Kate chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
She swallowed her pride to ask for his help?! Really? How about her compassion and human decency, did she swallow those, too? Asking him to help her with this when she knows how he feels about her makes her a monumentally selfish and cold-hearted bitch. What a horrible person :(
Amandamoo chapter 5 . 11/13/2012

That's all I need to say about this story.
M chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Good job
missing-in-venice chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow, I'm really liking this. You've got Damon and Elena down really good, I love how your Elena is so in character. He's kind of distant from Elena yet at the same time, he's still the same intense, protective Damon. It's nice how Elena admits how much she needs him, I really think she's come to really depend on Damon for everything and knows that if she didn't have him things would probably fall apart. Joe seems really boring, I feel so bad for Damon, he must be so annoyed watching this! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
I'S Watcher chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Please update soon! :) Your writing style is great, and I am really enjoying the story.
boothishot chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This story is just amazing and awesome and all around brilliant! I can't wait for more! :-)
MiaLauria chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
love this. can't waIT FOR MORE
Folie a Quatre chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Poor Damon...Why would Elena ask Damon is she that dumb lol...I mean I luv Elena but it feels like something the real Elena would do also...GREAT WRITING:-) :-) :-)
missing-in-venice chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hmm, very intriguing. I'm wondering why Elena and Stefan broke up though, and why Elena would sooner get with a human than Damon. Update soon! :)
vanagonne chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ohh, can't wait to see where this goes!