Reviews for She Will Be Loved
GirlSentFromTheOcean chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
SO Sweet! I could totally seeing Scotty following Lil home after a bad day :) Wonderful job! Do more one-shots of my fav couple too later!
Kaity chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
It was really good, but have you ever thought of having someone look over it and maybe give you a few pointers. Just to make the words flow better and to help you not repeat words. Because the content was very good the wording could just be a bit better to help readers be able to be more easily absorbed into the story.
kyla123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
great job cuz! and, see!?

you already have 2 reviews! i'm so fricken happy for you, and you're other stories are doing great as well! i'm happy we're both writing good stories, arent you? but i'm serious we need to plan our cross-over fic! marcelee and dramione and scottyxlily! you havent told me what it's called :(

anys great job and goodluck writing s'more bye cuzinnnnnn
Dandelion Star chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hey girl, you pulled the string again!That was fantastic, u know! I really liked how Scotty comforted Lily, they're such a good couple...I was just wandering if you can write a story that has more sweet scenes on it..hmmmmm :" well, i hope to read another "masterpiece" u know :]
#cross-fingers:**(i'll wait for another story)
krungikulit chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
why was Lily depressed? :D other than that Kudos to another amazing job! kekeke I'm speechless at how talented and productive you are by making these fictions! I wish I were like that too but oh well haha.. maybe I'll follow your example _..