Reviews for Come back to me
cassiemortmain chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Mimi, I just found this in the archive and read the whole thing - what a roller coaster journey our lovely couple went through! I trusted you to bring them through and give them a happy ending after all that sorrow and separation, and you really delivered - and their reunion scene was very hot! Loved it - I am really glad you wrote it!
tammyteresa64 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
I read this a while back and loved it. I am glad you ended it happily and without angst but I hope you write a epilogue one day - it was a great story - I remember being at the edge of my seat reading it.
skinnycat77 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I really enjoyed this as well as your other stories. I am amazed at the fact that English is your second language. You really express yourself very well with your writing. Don't let the haters discourage you. You write very well! I only wish I could write something as moving (and smutty!) and English is my only language!
skinnycat77 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful! You capture their passion with your words so perfectly!
dreamer 3097 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
A good story
ClearLikeButter chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Beautiful ending! I've enjoyed reading this story and I'm glad it has a happy ending after everything that's happened to them:-)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
soooo sweet! I am glad you didn't write angst, tom and sybil deserve better ;)
I actually have tears in my eyes, it was so beautiful! hope to read more of your work in the future
shana.rose chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Personally I'm not much of an angst fan so I'm glad that you the story the way you did! Loved this fic! So good! While I'm sad to see this fic end I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next!
Ravens23Nate chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
You write extremely well for being a non English native. I loved this story and can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
"Unbelievable. Mind-blowing. The earth moves. The angels weep . . ." LOL
very sexy chapter ;)

And I am so exited of the reactions of the rest of the family when they see tom (especially with tom and sybil's daughter)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Best reunion EVER!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
wow hot!
shana.rose chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Great chapter! Very sexy and very hot! I enjoyed this chapter immensely. While Tom may not be looking forward to seeing Robert, I sure am! I hope Robert feels incredibky awkward and guilty for what ge's done.
ClearLikeButter chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
All I can say is that you've done a great job with this fic! I read the entire thing in one day and I really enjoyed it:-) This was another great sexy chapter;-) well done! Looking forward to the last chapter.
historylady24 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Thank you! I was so excited when I saw you'd updated! I'm sure there are tough conversations ahead, but it's so, so nice to at least have them back together again, beginning where they left off.