Reviews for Autumn Song
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I adore this story... You've done autumn days and summer nights, have you ever thought of winter evenings or spring mornings to make it a complete package :-)

Love, love, love your writing
Claraon chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
*melts in a puddle of goo*

I thought I had read all your fic, and then I realized this little one had escaped me. I'm so glad I found it!
transmissionends64 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You stories are achingly beautiful. I have spent so many hours catching up with your work. You write Harry and Ruth better than they were written in the show! We really needed you for S10. Hope you still plan to write more. It's not just the perfect dialogue but the little nuances of both characters that are so beautifully written. Love, love, love your work.
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You are truly one of the most talented wordsmiths on this site. A lot of writers of fanfiction tell excellent stories with adequate words: but the way you use words makes even the most ordinary of moments exquisite. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is a truly fantastic story but I adore the imagery of the 'big sky' and the openness of their cottage.
celeste92 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I think this is one of the best of HR's stories
it fits perfectly with the characters, and if ruth was still alive, it would be the perfect sequel
You handled it with perfect balance between emotions and restraint
Another great story, well written
Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is such a beautiful story! Please write more like this, you captured the characters perfectly, and the writing so so amazing and delicate, almost poetic. This, and also starlight, are easly the best stories about Harry and Ruth I have ever read
Alice chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AMAZING, please please never stop writing HR fanfic, it is so beautiful and perfect, you are a genius
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I truly cannot express how beautiful this is. "What her lover does not know, of course, is that she would drink the wine out of an old tin can if it meant drinking it with him." That line just about made me weep. And then: "If you tell me you put that on your expenses tab," he whispers, leaning in and kissing the soft skin at the side of her neck, "I might just die inside with pleasure." I mean, these are perfection! The whole thing was amazing, and thank you for sharing it. :)
Hates Tea chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Super little Autumn tale. Is there a part 2?...
Desert-Blues chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Brilliant! I'm glad you have Ruth still working and Harry off 'keeping busy', loved this peek into their lives post S10
fanficfan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
As I see them in ny minds eye. Awesome story
pook chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A beautifully written exploration of love. Just amazing with wonderful imagery and fluff. Thank you for sharing.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
The house, the sea, the wine, the bath... absolutely perfect story. A delight to read from beginning to end!
Egg whisker chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
my, aren't you on a roll today?! You're spoiling us with two updates. loved this too.