Reviews for Scared, Teresa?
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Cute and sweet!
Katrina chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Absolutely loved this - very sweet and lots of fun! Look forward to reading more of your stories.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hehehe, awesome. This is the very first Jisbon story I have commented on - I've only read 3, even though I've been watching The Mentalist and shipping Jisbon since the start. I really think this story is brilliant!
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WWW love it :-)
april chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I think I just read probably the most plausible, in-character, and 'real-time' relationship change story for these characters EVER. And, I cannot imagine more charming-and I'm trying to come up with a word other than something like 'adult' or 'mature'-dialogue than what you have written here for both characters as they carefully but clearly admit their feelings to one another. Perhaps it is that you simply maintained the frank exchange (itself the prevailing current expression of intimacy), even as the chips begin to 'finally' fall where they might. As things unfold Jane's and Lisbon's communication continues to reflect their long friendship as well as the sympatico working relationship both have come to value. I can't begin to tell you how wonderfully well I think it worked. Thank you!
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very nice tension you've created here. Now that's a Happy Halloween.
mylla88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
this fic was sooooooo fucking PERFECT and SWEET and omg MY shipper heart just exploded when i read your fic!I loved it!awesomeeeeeee!
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was very good...And a little Halloween magic does go a long way...Wink..
SteeleSimz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
CrazerCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Even a day late, this was AWESOME! I loved every minute of it. Jane tricking her and where it led. Just perfect.
LAurore chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well done ! I liked it ! Thanks
Pellegrina chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow, this was so sweet! I loved it and I could see it happen! Very well written - their banter was spot on, in my humble opinion. Loved the kissing as well! About time, the Jisbon-side of my shouted. Thanks for sharing!
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is great! It really captures Jane and Lisbon's banter and playfulness. I love how it's not just complete fluff, but contains some depth. The relationship isn't a simple one and you've definitely captured that aspect.

I've recced it on the Mentalist fan forum, Paint It Red. :)
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was great! So sweet! I really loved it!
Jhs chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lovely Halloween fun! Thanks for this!