Reviews for Ever After
RocknRose242 chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
Very nice, please continue soon!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Love it!
Thanks for writing it ;)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Interesting keep going.
Random Person chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
She's in labor, isn't she? Sean is so cute with babies. Must have scene with baby now. Well, not now, because you need to get the kinks worked out... But ASAP
Random Person chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Thank you for picking this up again. I came into the fandom in "Volcanalis" because I saw the Captain and Juliette hallucinating and I was like, "Cool. Crazy people." A few months ago I started reading fanfictions, and this quickly became one of my favorites. Please update soon.
Random Person chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Please continue this fiction. I like it. A lot. That last scene between Sean and Melanie was so cute.
Random Person chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Um, I am in Latin 1, but "uxor" means wife, so you basicly called Renard a girl, and Melanie should have said "mea" because she is a girl. But the Captain's vows were correct.
Random Person chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Great story. I officially hate the Captain's aunt. Please continue, because I want to know what the baby will look like. I know he or she will be adorable, but still...
Angel029 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I love this story and hope that you finish it. Keep up the good work.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I really like you're story. I hope you continue updating.
Frankfurt chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
You must have watched "The Last Unicorn" a lot, when you were young, just like me...
Please continue, Thanks!
triple lll chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
that was too hawt and the end? lol glad I don't have to wait for the next part.
Love We Think We Deserve chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
OMG! Cliffhangerrr
BoyyM chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
You certainly know how to drop a cliff hanger. Great storyline, very unique, nice change from the typical Nick centric. I look forward to more.
triple LLL chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
how romantic, now what chaos do you plan on bringing?