Reviews for Blink A 2 part story based off of episode 4x04

PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Brooding already :P

Well done!
Swurve chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This was good tvd should've went this route
Arianna-Arowyn chapter 2 . 3/19/2014

michelle3737 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
Nkhen chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Haha, I love you.

You make badass bonnie telling everywhere where to get off pleasant and nice and gentle. She's grown a backbone, decided to reclaim her life and is saying "f* y'all miserable excuses for friends who've run my life ragged without a moments consideration of me", yet (and this is the delight) she does it with such charm and grace, that she cannot be faulted. It just feels right, proper, dignified and inevitable.

Yey for you and this bonnie who values herself enough to fight for herself!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
i love it
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
if this would've happened on the show i would've been happy. Bonnie being done with mystic falls bullshit should've happened
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
"I think that you’re running to me to clean up your mess! Like every other time you find yourself in trouble. I can’t open the tomb, let’s call Bonnie! I can’t unlock this coffin, let’s call Bonnie. I can’t find Elena, let’s call Bonnie! You know for someone who isn’t the star of this drama, my name sure pops up enough!”

You nailed it there!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Great start! Very in character!
Therm33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Love it !
voicegrl chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
That was really sad...and REALLY good! Very empowering. I love it!
zsaclar chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Ugh... if this had actually happened, I would have been okay with it. This is way better than this ghost mess on the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
its sad but entertaining... finally bonnie decided to break free from her friends complicated life... i hope you made sequel in this story about damon realizing his feelings towards the witch... like visiting her at california...
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Damon, Damon - you're loosing it all, you're too stupid to notice that! Awesome update. Love that she's fighting for herself now. I truly hope there will be more chapter, 'cause this is amazing!