Reviews for Blink A 2 part story based off of episode 4x04
Rhee chapter 2 . 6/13
This was so sad and yet so beautiful in a way ~ well done!
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 1/22
Dont be mad. Again. I was crying. in the verge of tears again... I love how you brought up they should write her like this. she is fighter but fight for a wrong person. yes. and Damon did the right thing that night by setting her free. I love this..this Bonnie is strong. how I wish we can see in the show
sergeline chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Wow that was very powerful. Very well written. I liked it and I can honestly see that scene play out while I read it. That was really beautiful. Good job.
bluechair244 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015

PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Brooding already :P

Well done!
Swurve chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This was good tvd should've went this route
Arianna-Arowyn chapter 2 . 3/19/2014

michelle3737 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
TheNextPage chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Haha, I love you.

You make badass bonnie telling everywhere where to get off pleasant and nice and gentle. She's grown a backbone, decided to reclaim her life and is saying "f* y'all miserable excuses for friends who've run my life ragged without a moments consideration of me", yet (and this is the delight) she does it with such charm and grace, that she cannot be faulted. It just feels right, proper, dignified and inevitable.

Yey for you and this bonnie who values herself enough to fight for herself!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
i love it
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
if this would've happened on the show i would've been happy. Bonnie being done with mystic falls bullshit should've happened
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
"I think that you’re running to me to clean up your mess! Like every other time you find yourself in trouble. I can’t open the tomb, let’s call Bonnie! I can’t unlock this coffin, let’s call Bonnie. I can’t find Elena, let’s call Bonnie! You know for someone who isn’t the star of this drama, my name sure pops up enough!”

You nailed it there!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Great start! Very in character!
Therm33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013