Reviews for The Box
Raine and thunder chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I was reading your foreword and you said Garrison was your favorite since he takes all the abuse. He did in the show as well if I remember right. I read your foreword and you said Garrison was your favorite since he takes all the abuse. He did in the show as well if I remember right. It definitely fit the Hurt/ Comfort category and you certainty captured the concept by having Garrison in the hole and being helped by Donato Savatore DeLuca to survive. Well done as always. Bee Happy L&K Dancer
Centroides chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Excellent. I just had goose bumps run down my legs and I have a nice warm cat on my lap. Adding the children was a good idea and the last sentence... Very well done.
WildClover27 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I trust there is going to be another chapter? Soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Nice study take on the story
thenannybear chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Very interesting the way you have one family trying to solve another family's mystery. No matter how separate their lives may appear now, they will end up being more alike than we know. I'm sure in the next couple of chapters you will help us find out just how much, right? Hurry back, missed your stories. :)
HairyBallofFur chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This last chapter of "The Box" would be appropriate for Halloween or even Christmas. It is nice, in a strange way, that the ghosts are looking out for Garrison and his Gorillas. So, what kind of diabolical circumstance (story) is being cooked up so that the children's mother will make an appearance?

Thank you...excellent job Dale
HairyBallofFur chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
So thought provoking...another mission to add to the "Warden's" nightmares (PTSD).

Thank you Dale for your often humorous, regularly though provoking stories. You have such a grasp of all of the "Garrison's Gorillas" characters and have done an excellent job with portraying each characters personality from the TV series then embellishing and filling out those traits to produce a thoroughly entertaining story.

Thank you for your contribution!
storm chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
great, but your stories are always write more soon. you took to long of a break,we missed your stories. thanks
Hogan 51 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is a very good story and I enjoyed it very much. I used to watch this show when I was little with my grandmother and your story rang very true to all of the characters.
Sottanaprima chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Very well observed, plotted and written. Very well done! Encore?
storm chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
wonderful,i do so love 's good to see you back.
Centroides chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh, that was good. Nice twist at the end. Very well written. I liked that.
Centroides chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is good. Lots of details, good descriptions, I'm waiting for more.
Modocgal chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Great story, nice twist at the end. Good to see another offering from you. Hurry back with some more.
WildClover27 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Short but excellent! Keeps you on the edge of your seat. A different kind of ghost story. Keep them coming, Dale.