Reviews for Unkind Mankind
MiyukoLove chapter 25 . 1/14
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am soo excited for the next chapter! I just caught up reading everything and yeah, I love it!
binglebop chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
Ahh loved it.. You mentioned me I feel so special!
sereenasfandoms chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
Good chapter!
diety chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
prefectly understandable and haku asking chihiro what like to a human aww chihiro riding haku again poor lin so protective chihiro please update soon as possible
NarutoSwag99 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
That was Fantastical!
707cloud chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
nice chapter, i'm looking forward to the next one and that is very good question, what is Chihiro's spirit powers, and at that what is her spirit type.

keep up the fantastic work and hope to read soon.

p.s. good to have ya back, and everyone goes through a slow pace, just keep your head up, relax, and take a breather when ya need it. see ya soon.
SAK00 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
hi I reviewed your story before under the name "Lana." Congrats with the update! Nice chapter
Hikaru69 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Loved the chapter can't wait for more
Hana no Kamisama chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
That was great! I can't wait to see what happens with Chihiro's feelings. And the flashback of Lin was great too, about love. Ill read more soon and sorry I stopped reviewing/reading for a while. Ive been absorbed into my new spirited away story. Its actually popular which is a first for me lol. Ja ne!
Bloophearts chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Yay Zeniba go go go Good luck for the next chapter! If you want, you could plan out the entire story (like, just the main outlines) just to make it easier for you to expand on your points later :) Just a suggestion! Nice chappie and update when you can yeah!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Loving this
WhiteTiger246 chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god! A friend of mine and I were in the position as Haku! And what even funnier is I said something similar to what he said. It's a real funny story! Anyway, loved it! Sorry I haven't been around lately! School's been beating down on my back. :3
JIkarashino Haru chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Hi there, my dear friend, i am back and i am definitly enjoying your story, so far. It got much more funny parts in it and its so amusing that i want to read more and more. :D I hope, that you dont have a writers block anymore and that you are in a peaceful state of mind, for your sake and sake of this story :) I will definitly be epecting your next chapter and be really really REALLY happy when it will be posted on the site :) i am looking forward to next chapter :) till next time - bye :)
Jikarashino Haru chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Hi there, my dear friend. I am back although i dont know when ill be really back cos my computer decided that he needs "break" and shut down (i am not entirely certain which phrase is correct right now)? Or how should i describe it. Simply it isnt working right now and everything like links, my works, also my stories and more are there and i am right now praying to God, to let it be saved. And also this is the reason why i didnt review your story lately, cos i didnt have acces to the computer and also i hadnt know 'right' links. I hope that my computer will be repaired really soon so i will be able to give you feedbacks, cos right now i have really hard time to get to computer. So you CANT think that i abandoned giving you answers or reviews cps i hadnt and i certainly will not. Because i really love your story and i want to know what will happen in next chapters and also between these two lovebirds ;) I will be gladly reading your next chapter but right now i have to go, but i promise you that i will try to come back as soon as ill have a chance to do so. I am looking forward to next chapters and i think that i can say, that when i am talking about you, i can say that next chapters will exceed my expectations :) so till next time :* (and ill try really hard to find an acces to some comp) (sorry if there are some mistakes in my grammar) Bye :) Jikarashino Haruko
diety chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
aww haku helping chihiro leg and lin having fight with haku over seeing chihiro naked chihiro saiding lin defintely come with me and please update soon as cannot wait