Reviews for Unkind Mankind
Featherofstars chapter 13 . 1/16
This is really good. Would love to read more. :)
afraidofspiders chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Your not horrible you didnt decide to delete this story now did you?...its really great and I cant wait for the new chapter...Haku is a skirt is really fubny it made my day
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter
Black Kaitou chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Been awhile, almost forgot about this. Good start from the long gap.
Yuukibeae12 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
Very good I can't wait to read more!
MiyukoLove chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am soo excited for the next chapter! I just caught up reading everything and yeah, I love it!
binglebop chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
Ahh loved it.. You mentioned me I feel so special!
sereenasfandoms chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
Good chapter!
diety chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
prefectly understandable and haku asking chihiro what like to a human aww chihiro riding haku again poor lin so protective chihiro please update soon as possible
NarutoSwag99 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
That was Fantastical!
707cloud chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
nice chapter, i'm looking forward to the next one and that is very good question, what is Chihiro's spirit powers, and at that what is her spirit type.

keep up the fantastic work and hope to read soon.

p.s. good to have ya back, and everyone goes through a slow pace, just keep your head up, relax, and take a breather when ya need it. see ya soon.
SAK00 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
hi I reviewed your story before under the name "Lana." Congrats with the update! Nice chapter
Hikaru69 chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Loved the chapter can't wait for more
Hana no Kamisama chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
That was great! I can't wait to see what happens with Chihiro's feelings. And the flashback of Lin was great too, about love. Ill read more soon and sorry I stopped reviewing/reading for a while. Ive been absorbed into my new spirited away story. Its actually popular which is a first for me lol. Ja ne!
Bloophearts chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Yay Zeniba go go go Good luck for the next chapter! If you want, you could plan out the entire story (like, just the main outlines) just to make it easier for you to expand on your points later :) Just a suggestion! Nice chappie and update when you can yeah!