Reviews for Destitution Encounters Promise
Casey-Pup chapter 20 . 7/4
You are an amazingly talented author. Every single one of your stories are really aptivating... once I start reading one I cant stop until I finish it (hintz why Ive spent the last few days reading non-stop). I always find myself coming back & re-reading your work every few months... you are definitley one of mg favorite authors.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 20 . 6/21
I loved this sweet little story:)
Twilighter-RKT chapter 19 . 6/21
Ahh I can't stand Bella's parents here!
Twilighter-RKT chapter 13 . 6/20
Liam calling Edward Dad awww
Twilighter-RKT chapter 9 . 6/20
Loving this story so far:) Liam is absolutely adorable! Not a day goes past without me wishing for a brother or sister. I'm an only child and it's not fun let me tell you.
mounds01 chapter 20 . 5/9
Good story I enjoyed it very much.
Tiggy318 chapter 20 . 4/14
Cute story!
84gemstone chapter 4 . 3/18
Ok so this is just sex for Edward or friends but what happens if it doesn't work out? Poor Liam would get hurt as well...I don't think Liam should of met Edward just yet.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 20 . 3/7
Great story!
EmmettRose chapter 5 . 3/7
Was really loving the story but that big of an age difference just shut me down. :(
jk chapter 2 . 2/10
I'd like this story better if Bella was a little less pathetic and Edward was a little less of a whore
cuteascherries chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
: )
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Liam and his babble was the CUTEST! I am super glad I got to find this story because it was so hopeful and lovely tones involved in it! I liked it a lot! ️ And well Edward with Liam was adorable. Bella and Edward's relationship started with a weird relationship but ended up with love and I loved it! Chilly kisses!
JustARead chapter 19 . 10/16/2014