Reviews for Destitution Encounters Promise
shecater chapter 1 . 4/25
This looks like it's gonna be a great read
it's simply me n you chapter 18 . 4/24
Jacob is doing the right thing. Pretty sad that the rest of the so-called adults in Forks can't see that.
Fran Masen chapter 20 . 4/16
Thanks for writing a feels good type of fic, the world is in need of these kind, lol, I loved every episode, thanks for sharing.
KimiD chapter 20 . 4/16
Well that was emotional and short... Great story! I loved that the story was about them and not all sexy times.
KimiD chapter 19 . 4/16
that was the Saturday from hades... renee is unreal, the sloppy biotch, they had no right... and to start in about jakes rights, come on~!
In the middle of all the chaos,,, he says marry me... lol
KimiD chapter 18 . 4/16
Smart man and yes, he is doing the right thing by Liam.
None of them have a right, especially her parents, to him or Bella... they abandoned their own daughter when she moist needed them... piss off!
KimiD chapter 17 . 4/16
Whew, glad that's over and jake didn't fight them... and yeah not gonna blame her for how she feels about the other parents or their feelings. Like as if they thought about hers or Li's...
KimiD chapter 15 . 4/16
Like I said, he's used to being in control... but he overreacted to the car thing, but we knew he would!
And Japper *snicker* is a loing time friend... bit of jealous bone there Edward!
KimiD chapter 14 . 4/16
They need to talk! And she does need her own car, that would make things easier for her...
He is so used to being the boss he sometimes forgets to go out of that mode. He needs to learn to compromise~
KimiD chapter 13 . 4/16
My favorite chapter so far! they said the "L" word...
Loved it when Edward said he wanted to see jake's face when Li calls Him daddy! *evil smile*
KimiD chapter 12 . 4/16
Man~ I was hoping for a little more insight to Edward's feelings towards his relationship with Bella...
though I did love his feelings for Li, but that is so sweet he love our little man and Wants to be called daddy!
KimiD chapter 11 . 4/16
So, I think he was almost in love with her before he even met her in person! He is so awesome with Liam... He really wanted to be dad! Now they have the Talk out of the way!
KimiD chapter 10 . 4/16
He sure knows how to get his way, lol.
KimiD chapter 9 . 4/16
Yay, EPOV! jpov, not so much, lol
Edward is going to find it a challenge to be with B ella but I think he is up for it and may even enjoy it very much!
KimiD chapter 8 . 4/16
Brava Bella! He may want to try but he is going to find you have a mind of your own. You have been on your own for 3 years, you don't take anything from anyone after all you have been thru!

I really like this Jess. And Emily too. Esme is gonna mama her, I just know it!
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »