Reviews for A Hooked Up Romance
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
While I love the idea of Emma not turning on Hook it's completely out of charcter for Emma to willingly leave her mother. She's alone in a world she knows nothing about. She's not about to split up with no one but Hook to rely on.

I also think Hook saw her as much more than just a pretty face almost immediatly. And I think he'd actually enjoy working with the heroes. They're safe people that will get him where he wants to be.

I do love the idea of bringing in Alice though. Neat!
HIIIII chapter 34 . 11/16/2014
NIIIICCCEE the making love part was weird. But I liked the whole hook disappearing part
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm guessing she isn't alice from wonderland since she is not blonde.
Alice said "my bad" so I am assuming she must have picked up the modern colloquilism from our world.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Oh me gosh this was bloody brilliant. ;D
Love it :) Great job you've done :)
captain swan chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
Awee love Alice for that. ;D Captain Swan :D hehe
Stansa chapter 34 . 10/27/2013
I can not whate to read the sequel!
stansa chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
It is amazing! I love it so far! :)
stansa chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
It is amazing so far!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
Most fantastic fan fiction of captain swan!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Keep it up :)
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
holy cow! i didn't see that coming
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
what is behind alice's hatred of Killian? how did she know where to find them
Kamryn chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
Okay, have you considered writing a book that's your own? I was reading this because I desperately want Killian to be with Emma. I was just glued to my screen. An earthquake that split open the ends of my earth couldn't stop me from reading this. Please write a book. I'm a girl who loves writers who write like you do, and just...just write a book. Dear glob how are you not a famous author on the shelves of my freaking library? Anyway, love your writing, and character choice. Good one! Bye!
buttnuggets chapter 33 . 12/25/2012
Please write a sequel! This was fantastic! Like a great book that you can't put down. I read for like 6 hours until I was finished. Truly wonderful!
buttnuggets chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
I loved how you tied a tiny bit of Harry Potter into this story. It's a great story so far!