Reviews for A Hooked Up Romance
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Oh me gosh this was bloody brilliant. ;D
Love it :) Great job you've done :)
captain swan chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
Awee love Alice for that. ;D Captain Swan :D hehe
Stansa chapter 34 . 10/27/2013
I can not whate to read the sequel!
stansa chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
It is amazing! I love it so far! :)
stansa chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
It is amazing so far!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
Most fantastic fan fiction of captain swan!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Keep it up :)
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
holy cow! i didn't see that coming
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
what is behind alice's hatred of Killian? how did she know where to find them
Kamryn chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
Okay, have you considered writing a book that's your own? I was reading this because I desperately want Killian to be with Emma. I was just glued to my screen. An earthquake that split open the ends of my earth couldn't stop me from reading this. Please write a book. I'm a girl who loves writers who write like you do, and just...just write a book. Dear glob how are you not a famous author on the shelves of my freaking library? Anyway, love your writing, and character choice. Good one! Bye!
buttnuggets chapter 33 . 12/25/2012
Please write a sequel! This was fantastic! Like a great book that you can't put down. I read for like 6 hours until I was finished. Truly wonderful!
buttnuggets chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
I loved how you tied a tiny bit of Harry Potter into this story. It's a great story so far!
Zeldachic459 chapter 34 . 12/19/2012
D': I'm sad it's over but cant wait for the sequal! It's been such a good story to read because of your skill as a writer and characters that you've created/added on to. I'm really glad I found this to read and decided to follow it because now it's one of my favorites.
Zelda
UEDHNJ chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
urgh, perfect ending. i'm really looking forward to the sequel! Thank you so much for writing this, it's one of the stories i especially kept my eye out for when checking the Captain Swan Fanfiction section c:
lachicarebelde22 chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Noooooo I wanted more I wanted to see how peter & hook resolved it & what it was tink was pressuaded to do I wanted to hea about their trip 2 neverland