Reviews for Don't assume
Asshole chapter 1 . 6/18
What the fuck is this?! Being bi is discusting! SHAME, WALLY, SHAME. ok, so, let's think on this. Being gay these days, or bi, or transgender or whatever, is highly promoted. Let's look at what God has to say about them.

Leviticus 18:22 (kjv)
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind.

Wow. A direct order from God that homosexuality is against His law. OH! How about this?

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

There you have it. I will leave you sodomites to your perverted cause.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Uhmmm... it was all going good until Wally walked out in a green dress and said he was female. And then shit went down. I loved the first part!
OrphanAccount777 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
what does OPOWS mean? over-protective-of-Wally-Syndrome?
Hermione6720 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
...uhm, totally not what I expected. You have an...interesting...imagination! :P
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Why... Wally... Chick...? Huh?

I was loving this... and then there was... Nothing against it, just... unexpected.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I was wondering what OPOWS stands for! Then it came to me, Over-Protective-Of-Wally-Syndrome!
The tales and ending are hilarious!
Bayllarina chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
okay this may sound like a completely dumb question but what does OPOWS stand for?
CrazyAnProudofIt chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I' m not sure if you mentioned it or not, but does OPOWS stand for Over Protective Of Wally... I dunno what the S stands for (maybe it's just making OPOW plural...) anyways, funny story! I like it.
Jazbez chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Looked good. I assume OPOWS stands for "Over Protectiveness of Wally Syndrome"
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lol. Hmmmm. Interesting. Cnt wait to see where you take this! :D
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Good story
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Cool
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
What does OPOWS stand for?