Reviews for Night In Strange House
Peace Sign Freak chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
This story is very interesting. I'm interested what you'll write in the next chapter. If I didn't know any better, you must have known about the original series because not only do you take in account about Misty, but how you also made a mention on how Pikachu would hold a ketchup bottle. I like your descriptions of the story and I'm anxious to how you will tie in Ash's foreshadowing dreams with real world events. If I knew what you were planning to do with the dreams I would suggest that maybe you could put them in italics to differentiate from the waking world, but I could be wrong based on how I write in Ash's dreams or nightmares. However, I would advice that before you post another chapter, try to catch any missing or jumbled words so that your sentences flow better together. That's all. Yet I feel that I have a weakness for Ash and Misty stories that have a supernatural and Halloween-ish theme that ranges between T and M. Anyway, I hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
please add a new chapter to this story i been waiting forever.
Maxwell H chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
When you's going to update this thing?
Annika Day chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
very nice. (:
Apollo77 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Finally got around to reading this, Spiral, and I have to say, I love it so far. Everything just melts together into the perfect storm for poor Ash, and I can't stop admiring all the perfect descriptions and details you give. Can't wait for next chapter!
waterangelphoenix chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
another really good chapter :D I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Quilava Flare chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Dang... That can't be good. Drugs now? I guess I shouldn't have expected you to right a story without something bad in it...(Or Misty) Anyway, this story is making it's conflict quickly. I like how you're slowly adding details about each character as you go, instead of all at once. Well, good luck, and I'll be waiting for the next part.
Quilava Flare chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sorry I didn't get to this story earlier. I'm definitely interested to see where a scary story goes for you... It already looks interesting.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
uh oh... ash, do yourself and everyone else around here a favor... either call Ghostbusters or find the TARDIS (it should look like a police box) and tell the Doctor about this. by the way, has anyone here been to strange house? there is actually a ghost there. I saw it with my own eyes.
Annika Day chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Sorry. Too lazy to log in. This is gooooood.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
waterangelphoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
oh my goodness Zoroark. i can already tell this is gonna be good lol
Pokedexter chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
nice going on this effect