Reviews for Who's that girl?
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
cute
Sparxs29 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
brilliant I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oops. I meant to put this all in one review. This mobile site is killing me. OTL Anyway...

Only people who know each other really well call each other by their first names. For example, everyone calls Midorima by his last name except for Akashi, whom he has known for 3 years and Takao, who came up with that nickname on his own and pisses Midorin off with it. So Takao's name if you say it in the English way would be Kazunari Takao.

tl;dr, Takao is his last name not Kazunari, so Mairu's last name would be Takao too. Nbd, simple mistake that requires a simple fix.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hehehe. Kise was oddly perceptive in this one. But I suppose it would be pretty obvious that whatever is making Midorin angry would be related to Takao (literally!). Hell hath no wrath like a tsundere's jealousy.

There's just one little idiosyncrasy that I would like to point out. Takao's name in the anime is said in the traditional way of saying names: last name first, then first name. It's relatively uncommon to call peo
Anonyme-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hey ! Just to tell I really liked reading your work, you actually made a very in character Midorima which is rare (people often write him like a moe-tsundere-always-blushing-and-acting-like-an-offended-middle-school-girl). Also I think you might need to correct something about Maika's full name : Takao is Kazunari's family name. It's Takao Kazunari so it should be Takao Maika :p
And I really liked that Kuroko and the others tagged along with Midorima, I couldn't stop laughing and they all were well written Bravo
Anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
While it was an enjoyable read, I would like to point out that Takao's family name is actually Takao, not Kazunari, the latter being his given name. Maika's full name would theorically be Takao Maika actually, as weird as it may sound.

And yes, our resident tsundere Shin-chan has been calling Takao by his surname the entire time- how cold indeed (;v;)
Fantita chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was very cute!
Takao and Midorima are perfect together.

"It looks like they have made it up." Kuroko commented. Aomine grinned and added "Well, looks more like they are making out."
LOL! Aomine, seriously! You're taking lessons from Izuki haha :)