Reviews for Nothing to Lose
R4mses chapter 22 . 4/22
Great story. The ending didn't catch me as much as I hope but I liked the story nonetheless. Thank you!
R4mses chapter 11 . 4/21
Halfway through and absolutely loving it. Thank you so much for this great story. It picks up many of the points that are fanon explanations of the original plot. I hope you find a good explanation for the immortality of HP.
Harold Lloyd chapter 22 . 3/29
An interesting story. I do have one question, however.

In Chapter 12, Dumbledore used Legilimency on Healer Renata and Bones demanded he relinquish his wand, which he did. Well, he relinquished *a* wand. At the end of the chapter, battle was joined in Diagon Alley between Voldemort and Potter. Dumbledore showed up and cast spells, using his wand.

However, at no point at the end of Chapter 12 or in Chapter 13 did it ever say that Bones gave Dumbledore's wand back to him. So, unmentioned return, or did Dumbledore commit a wee faux pas by using a wand that he wasn't supposed to have?

If the second, well, Bones stated in 12 that she was waiting for him to prove he had a second wand so she could do unpleasant things to him.
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 3/17
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 3/17
I don't rant for flames' sake, I have a policy about this particular type of Dumbles...

KILL ALBUS! KILL ALBUS! WHY THE FUDGE AREN"T YOU KILLING THE DARKEST LORD YET! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Thanks. Look, it's an ugly business but MOB!Dumbledore simply has to die, as many times as possible.
tomascatts chapter 10 . 2/25
I hated Dumbledore by the time I finished Rowling's books, hell I was halfway there when Dumbledore put Harry on a doorstep in the middle of the night.
tomascatts chapter 6 . 2/25
Nice
odonnellzoo99 chapter 22 . 2/21
I definitely prefer the ending where Harry punches Albus in the face. Good story.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Dumbledore needs to leave repentance and forgiveness to the preachers and priests
Abyssal Angel chapter 11 . 1/16
This is all well and good, but honestly I'm getting a little bored. This has turned from a story about Harry to a review of how much Dumbledore sucks and why. Great for those who still hold the bastard in high esteem, but I don't, so... I'm getting a little bored. shrug.
K chapter 22 . 12/20/2020
Brilliant story. Very very difficult to put down, even for meals. You are one impressive writer.
Mvelez91 chapter 12 . 12/3/2020
Vedy well though out and calculated story. I’m hooked!
shadewatcher chapter 22 . 11/9/2020
Sqweeee! Love love love this story concept! Awesomeness! I love it when Harry doesn't take anyone's crap!
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 4 . 10/18/2020