Reviews for Nothing to Lose
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 11 . 6/14
wow, I love the way this chapter ended, go Minerva! It's just a shame she was so passive in canon and did whatever Dumbles told her. I really like your story, you've done a nice job.
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 5/17
Good grins, nicely done. As for effect, in each and every chapter I felt like standing up and addressing dear Albus with my baseball bat. Repeatedly. FWIW, ending v2 works better IMHO. Thanks for a great (re)read!
soomeru chapter 1 . 4/22
This is possibly one of my favorite fanfictions. Rorschach's Blot had an excellent idea, which he also fleshed out, but in my opinion your story is superior. I read it a couple of years ago and now I decided to reread it. Top notch.
Kagugu chapter 22 . 4/21
Schnuff chapter 21 . 3/27
Good story.
Thanks for writing it.
Monster King chapter 22 . 3/23
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
corsair1977 chapter 19 . 3/13
Better to use flames for baking cookies then to make jello

And this happens to be about the second or third time I’ve read this, at least maybe more
corsair1977 chapter 17 . 3/13
Considering jello is nasty, that’s all flames are good for, But if you were talking about pudding then we have to think about it
Crypt chapter 22 . 2/1
Thanks for this awesome story. I preferred the second ending though.
CJTressler chapter 22 . 1/9
I think you should have killed the old goat. If he's alive, he can still plot and plan; if he's dead, then he's forced to leave everyone alone.
erbkaiser chapter 22 . 12/29/2017
I prefer the second ending, it fits the story better with D not having learnt a thing and Harry finally striking back.
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Minerva, calling Dumbledore a "Dark Lord" is being NICE to him. Dumbledore IS THE FUCKING DEVIL!
mithrilandtj chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
Just fill the old f*ck up to the gills with truth serum
And have him confess EVERYTHING
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 10/27/2017
I have to say the idea of Dumbledore essentially taking Hermione hostage seems the more likely scenario
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Nicely done, Amelia, you peeled away the hypocrisy
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »