Reviews for Nothing to Lose
wolf550e chapter 22 . 6/27
The ending is bad. Is this Christian fiction?
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 3 . 6/19
I like the part where they didn't take anything from a CONFIRMED DEATH EATER, but from the school. Why would Snape, a CONFIRMED DEATH EATER, get anything from Harry, when it would be going to Pomfrey and the school? Pretty terrible attempt at adding drama where none was needed.
kalirena69 chapter 14 . 6/12
Correction :
When they are taking suggestions, you have Dumbledore in his holding forth speak of allowing Harry to "grieve the death of his uncle".

I think you meant "grieve the death of his *godfather*"
kalirena69 chapter 11 . 6/12
In your A/N you write : "on another nore, if you see any mistakes of any kind, tell us so we can fix them ASAP!"

Is that a test?
Because I am pretty sure you meant : "on another *note*"
mysinger chapter 11 . 6/5
The interrogation of McGonagall was very well done. I love how she turned on Dumbledore. He deserves it! It's a pity that she hadn't stood up to him sooner, for Harry's sake. Of course he is still hiding the final reason for Harry's actions. Telling Harry the prophecy right after Sirius' death and then keeping him from his friends caused Harry to break. As your title puts it Harry felt he had "Nothing to lose".
mysinger chapter 10 . 6/5
Brilliant chapter!
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 6/3
Only thing Missing was Albus Dumbledore I name you a dark Lord as Head of the Dmle and As the Regnant of Hose Bone I am Sure Agusta would have finished the Trifecta
iShyboy chapter 1 . 5/14
Good snack read.
Neekah chapter 8 . 5/5
Okay. Since reading this chapter my mind has been preoccupied with one question: what is the first step of any predator? Isolate the victim (the weakest of the herd) how is Hermione weak? She has no support system in the wizarding world. Muggle parents. Zero sociocultural knowledge.
Okay. More than one question. 2: what is the first thing a human predator gets his/her victim to do? Lie to their parents/loved ones (it’s our secret. They wouldn’t understand anyway) I’m glad that Hermione’s parents were unquestionably ON HER SIDE.
Rodenrock chapter 18 . 4/10
I read up to here because I found this interesting but I have to stop now. This boom started out interesting with harry thinking his friends were killed and then taking revenge for them, but it later turned into a huge dumbledore's bashing fest even if he deserved it. There was a court trial going on to determine the thought process of harry and it came out with evidence that Dumbledore k knowingly left him with abusive relatives and nothing happened, he also used the killing curse on harry but it was totally ignored In favour of making the granger's the new potters and overcomplicating it. I just feel like this story is just a huge waste of potential even if I did get to chapter 19.
Awesome! I totally agree with you Minnie!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 3 . 3/25
Aww, Amelia let a chance to ask her own off topic questions prefaced with the instructions to answer Yes, or No and any other answer, including not answering would be considered a lie:
1) Did you understand the instrucions?
2) Can a person be forceably be given the Dark Mark?
3) Can someone be Imperioused to accept the Dark Mark?
4) Do you have the Dark Mark?
Of course she would have had to have Dumbles restrained and silenced to get that done.

Thanks for posting.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 22 . 3/25
I really enjoyed your interpretation and expansion of the original concept and story.

Thanks for posting and I will be getting to your other stories soon.
A good story! Unrealistic with how much you kept you dumbledore alive to be honest! At some points it was retarded thinking but hey you squeezed him for the story! Loved the detail on the fighting! Not at all satisfying in regards to that old fool dumbledore, at least beaten to death.
This was really interesting! I liked the second ending better but would’ve been nice if fallout of the spell on DD was shown too - like did he feel agony, remorse, anger or maybe had a stroke due the effect of all the pain suddenly inflicted upon him?! It would surely give closure to Harry and us readers. Also wondering where’s Ron? There was no Ron bashing and he was shown to be glaring at DD, but all of a sudden he just disappeared from the fic, no explanations given. Other than that, it was nice.
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »