Reviews for Nothing to Lose
stevem1 chapter 11 . 11/30/2021
McGonagall sums it up very well.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
Excellent first chapter. Looking forward to more.
Homarid chapter 22 . 11/17/2021
I had to push myself a little bit at the end because I was losing interest, but here we are. I liked the opening format quite a bit. I was interested to see the back and forth. Later the story was bogged down by Dumbledore bashing to the extreme and was frankly getting boring. The ending was quite satisfying. Good job with the story and thank you for sharing.
Homarid chapter 12 . 11/17/2021
I have to admit I sort of hate these "expert witness" scenes in other tv shows. Especially when it's about psychological problems. Like she said at the very beginning, she can't make an accurate analysis without meeting Harry personally. Basically this entire chapter was hearsay.
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
Wow! This was one hell of a ride! To think that I found this on page 102 of a search, perseverance does pay off sometimes. I know this story has been online a long time, but I needed to pay my respect. I recommend this for prospective readers.
Duchess67 chapter 22 . 10/17/2021
I think I like this ending better. It fits with the Albus of this storyline.

Well done and I hated the old man even more than canon Dumbles. which is saying something! LOL
Jemma Blackwell chapter 19 . 10/4/2021
Finally!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 16 . 10/4/2021
I will quote Ron Weasley here "MENTAL!" That old wanker is sick and he actually makes me feel sick to my stomach. Why wasn't he locked up?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
I can't believe you let Albus talk so much, geeezzz
Jemma Blackwell chapter 12 . 10/4/2021
She should have locked Albus up before she left
Jemma Blackwell chapter 11 . 10/4/2021
at last, someone called DD a dark lord!
BerserkLittleCook chapter 22 . 9/25/2021
Where did Harry get 25 years worth memories if this is only Halloween 1997?
BerserkLittleCook chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
Amelia omitted that he intended for the one destined to defeat Voldemort to go through school and get an apprenticeship before being trained to fight the Dark Lord. Basically sentencing thousands of people to death
BerserkLittleCook chapter 5 . 9/24/2021
I'm afraid that Harry will die at the end
BerserkLittleCook chapter 3 . 9/24/2021