Reviews for Purity of the Shadows
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 7/17
StarKurama chapter 9 . 4/24
please update! i like this story
The girl who envies books chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Did you get the idea of this shadow court from the shadow series by rahar moonfire? I know he's crossed into multiverse territory so maybe you can crossover your crossovers? Lol cross-ception.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I know it's been awhile since you last posted. This is pretty good. A few grammatical errors but nothing that really takes away from the story. You definitely took it in a different direction from King's Jackal. I hope you come back to this and update because I'd like to see where you take this.
kat1316 chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Update! Update! Update!
kat1316 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Who's the number one richest man?
loretta537 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
this is a great story! please update it soon
Morte Cacciatore chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Nice first chapter excluding the Prologue.
Lady Avotil chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Hi!_

Love the story so far, especially the fact that harry now has a finally that loves him and a reasonable ambition (bette to be Ambassador to the Court than an Auror!) and Ron is out of the picture (thankfully)!_

Keep up the awesome work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
HeartXCrossbones chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Cute lil Yami chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved this story! Can't wait to read more
Saturnblue chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I really like how this story turns out. It made Harry human as to it show the wizard world that he may survived the infamous killing curse BUT he is still a child the same age as the first years in hogwarts magical school and shouldn't be treated any differently from any other first year students.

Is the tournament being broadcasted over the tournament area of the country?

Voldemort or those wanted to hurt Harry will wish he/they never mess with the shadow magical clan. It will exciting to see how well Harry and Satoshi able to duel in the tournament and beyond.
High Reacher chapter 9 . 12/30/2012