Reviews for Final Fantasy Eight: Doomsday Part I
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 1 . 5/26
Hi! I found your profile via another story that I am currently reading as well. (Another FFVIII, of course!) and had to save your profile and stories so I could take a gander. I must say, this is an interesting storyline already and no, not going to flame because I am all for character development of any kind. I'm sticking around to see where this will lead and am looking forward to delving into your trilogy. (I've been reading Final Fantasy fanfic for years so it's always nice to find a fresh story that I haven't read several times.)

Just my personal opinion but it so far, it sounds like Squall is dealing with more than just stress. Maybe PTSD? Hard to say but it's possible. ;-)
Fabian B Shanks chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
I think Quistis's mistake in end of disc 1 is when she decide to escape the locked room. I always believe that the main reason why Irvine missed his shot is because Edea KNOWS. she knows because she got trapped. and she knows because some idiot have plan to trap her in paris landmark-shaped like. and if a sniper needs his target to stand still, I think galbadia garden is very desperated on having one.
I was gonna ask this now before I forgot again.
you watch buffy, angel, vampire diaries and probably twilight too ... but no BLADE?
Fabian B Shanks chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
Swift is your best OC.
Fabian B Shanks chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
when I was playing FF8 back then, I restart the game and named "Squall" as "Seifer". And because he's out of the party, I begin to write my first fanfictions ever. Now I'm really glad to see the things going vice versa like this. Squall turned as enemy. lol
Fabian B Shanks chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I enjoy your fic and decide to read from the beginning, especially because it seems like you're an extrovert type and the conversation is interesting; that's something I need to fix in my writings. Also, you really have high knowledge about millitary (something I really fond of too). but I don't know if I can tolerate this Squall's OverlyOutOfCharacter and Dante's SuperGarryStu. I think I'll just ignore it all since I learn so much from reading your fic. cheers
forest owl princess chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
So I just finished this last night after seeing your most recent story pop up on here and great job! I'm a big fan of Squall and Rinoa and I also almost always HATE original characters but you actually have me rooting for Mika! I can't wait to continue the story to see what happens next. You made Rinoa into such a badass with her sorceress powers. I like how you stayed true to her character but matured her as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
ViKtoricus chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Bro, if your purpose in your fan fic (at least with chapter one of doomsday part one) is to make Squall look like a cold-hearted son of a bitch, you did an excellent job.
Maven chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
... I'm absolutely in love with this story 3 D: I just finished the game after several months of epic frustration and I'm filling that empty hole in my life with your awesome writing. ;-; Thank you from the bottom of mah heart.
bloodymary94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was really amazing. gloomy but in a good way. keep up the good work )
Metal4lifex chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this fix, I especially liked the making of where you go into such detail about what methods you used to bring these characters to life. I'll definitely be taking a look at some of the five you listed at the end, and when the time comes, I look forward to diving into Doomsday, pat 2. Cheers!
Metal4lifex chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
I love all the references to a bunch of my favorite shows and movies in this fic. Makes for some great nostalgia!
Bebedora chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
Aww...thanks for the plug! :)

And I'm with you on the Rinoa thing...she annoys me to the point where I want to slap her,lol. That's why I don't write a whole lot of Squinoa. Read it? Yes, but I will admit that I like it when she gets the short end of the stick in fanfiction. *insert evil laugh here*

Looking forward to your next installment. Take care during your little hiatus...I'll miss your updates! See you back soon.

Bebedora chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Bravo! Quite a fitting ending to the first installment!

Now I will yell at you: YOU KILLED SQUALL! That said, I know your style well enough now to hope that he is not gone for he? 'Cause I'll have to be really mad at you then,lol

All silly yelling aside, this chapter-and the whole story-was fantastic. I will admit that fics with vampires in them never interested me until this one came along! The fight scenes between Seifer and Squall were so intense, I loved them.

I can't wait until the next installment arrives, I know it will entertain just like this one did.

Metal4lifex chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
If I remember correctly, the bit about the 5 torture groups was a quote from Faith in an Angel episode. Not sure how I remembered that after not seeing the show in years, probably because she was my favorite character. Loving this.
Metal4lifex chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Read the first 6 chapters from my phone so I wasn't able to leave you a review, but now I can. I just played through the game again (for the billionth time) and got the urge to read some fics. Stumbled across yours completely by chance and I'm hooked. Everything flows very well and is thoroughly enjoyable to read. I'm very much enjoying the OC's you introduced as well. I could go on more, but I want to continue reading the next chapter. So I say, excellent job!