Reviews for Final Fantasy Eight: Doomsday Part I
ViKtoricus chapter 1 . 2/6
Bro, if your purpose in your fan fic (at least with chapter one of doomsday part one) is to make Squall look like a cold-hearted son of a bitch, you did an excellent job.
Maven chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
... I'm absolutely in love with this story 3 D: I just finished the game after several months of epic frustration and I'm filling that empty hole in my life with your awesome writing. ;-; Thank you from the bottom of mah heart.
bloodymary94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was really amazing. gloomy but in a good way. keep up the good work )
Metal4lifex chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this fix, I especially liked the making of where you go into such detail about what methods you used to bring these characters to life. I'll definitely be taking a look at some of the five you listed at the end, and when the time comes, I look forward to diving into Doomsday, pat 2. Cheers!
Metal4lifex chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
I love all the references to a bunch of my favorite shows and movies in this fic. Makes for some great nostalgia!
Bebedora chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
Aww...thanks for the plug! :)

And I'm with you on the Rinoa thing...she annoys me to the point where I want to slap her,lol. That's why I don't write a whole lot of Squinoa. Read it? Yes, but I will admit that I like it when she gets the short end of the stick in fanfiction. *insert evil laugh here*

Looking forward to your next installment. Take care during your little hiatus...I'll miss your updates! See you back soon.

Bebedora chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Bravo! Quite a fitting ending to the first installment!

Now I will yell at you: YOU KILLED SQUALL! That said, I know your style well enough now to hope that he is not gone for good...is he? 'Cause I'll have to be really mad at you then,lol

All silly yelling aside, this chapter-and the whole story-was fantastic. I will admit that fics with vampires in them never interested me until this one came along! The fight scenes between Seifer and Squall were so intense, I loved them.

I can't wait until the next installment arrives, I know it will entertain just like this one did.

Metal4lifex chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
If I remember correctly, the bit about the 5 torture groups was a quote from Faith in an Angel episode. Not sure how I remembered that after not seeing the show in years, probably because she was my favorite character. Loving this.
Metal4lifex chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Read the first 6 chapters from my phone so I wasn't able to leave you a review, but now I can. I just played through the game again (for the billionth time) and got the urge to read some fics. Stumbled across yours completely by chance and I'm hooked. Everything flows very well and is thoroughly enjoyable to read. I'm very much enjoying the OC's you introduced as well. I could go on more, but I want to continue reading the next chapter. So I say, excellent job!
Bebedora chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
Ha! GF's! I love it! I really liked the description of the bullets sizzling away in the fire.

Foxton resurfaces? Hmmm...glad to see he's really gone this time for good.

I really enjoyed the beast-fighting sequences with Seifer and Rinoa. Very intense...glad to see Rinoa has some fight in her.

Dante returns! Now I don't have to be mad at you anymore...lol. Cant wait to see what happens with U Weapon, Dante and Squall. Still very scared for Squall, especially after Alexander's admitting that he "couldn't get his soul back if he wanted to..." scary. Update soon!

Bebedora chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Such suspense! First off, great job with Edea. I love that you have "hardened" her a bit, and made her not so sweet and innocent...not to mention as passive as she has been portrayed (after she turns back from the evil sorceress, that is.) Well done. I like Edea a lot, and I'm glad you have given her a role.

I am concerned that Rinoa will not be able to help Squall and that Seifer will have to resort ti violence that won't end well for all involved. And speaking of Seifer, I loved how you had him and Zell "work out their differences." Perfect for them, to be sure.

Anxiously awaiting the next update...and all the excitement it is sure to contain!

Bebedora chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
Oooooh! Gaston again! That was a wonderful surprise!

I like that Squall got mouthy with Alexander. Leads me to believe that he is still in there...somewhere... Can't wait to see what transpires with Ultimate Weapon. Gah! I always hated that damn boss...

dee chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
I hate not having internet! Reading and typing on a phone is less than ideal. Im still here and still reading though! I will attempt to post an actual review when the internet returns to me.

For now I shall simply say great work! An original and intriguing story :)
Bebedora chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
Great job with the conversation between Mika and Rinoa. It was refreshing to see Rinoa have such a deep opinion of Quistis, most of the time in fics she doensn't care for her much, so it was a nice change. I am not surprised by the fact that Mika isn't overly emotional about the death of his brother, but it was neat to see him praise him a little.

Looking forward to the next update...*sways contentedly in the lull before the storm*

Bebedora chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
No! Poor Dante! *kinda mad at you* ;)

Great chapter, very intense. Even though I have never cared for Seifer much, I am very intrigued to see just how he handles Squall.

Happy Birthday to you...I would give you cake, but you are across a very large pond...and you killed Dante. ;) Celebrate well!