Reviews for You Don't Need to Be Strong for Me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Shit...my heartstrings...
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was so beautiful. You captured their characters really well. I really felt for lion-o. I understand some people think him a brat or tygra mean. But deep down...thats not the case. Yes lion-o would have been king, but thats not how he wanted it. To watch ur father die and fall to his death...all that responsibility thrust on u...lion-o didnt want that. He wanted to be free...he wanted to b a teenager. Tygra too. He was also pressured with being the perfect one. The one who the younger brother aspires to b like. Tygra and lion-o r the two who i felt sorry for. They have roles to fill that they didnt want.
JohnyGhostFace chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
AWWWWWW so cute write more like dis please
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
The pain... TTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please do continue
byebye5ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was very nicely written. :) You have kept them in character nicely. Enjoyable read! :D
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwww this was cute :) I recently been watching the re-runs on adult swim. I didn't even know they re-made the series *epic fail* but you seem to capture their personalities in my book.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
:') that was beautifull
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
rise of the garudians was awsome. love your story by the way
trolls have feelings too chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aw :) That was so cute! :3 Brotherly love is the sweetest! :)
Loisceles chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
O_O Really cute :) Very good story.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Now that's how Tygra is supposed to be. Supportive and caring, not how he is now, a selfish egotistical arrogant SOB.

Well done.
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Honestly, I'd rather have had the version of Tygra you just gave than the Tygra fans were forced to stomach throughout the reboot.

Your Tygra comes across as actually being a caring Thundercat as well as Lion-O's brother and not at all like the TC Crew penned him to be - a threat more dangerous than Mumm-Ra. In other words, he comes across as a character that can be liked, not loathed.

Well done. You have created a fanastic one-shot. Two thumbs way up.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awesome one-shot, my friend. All we've seen from Lion-O and Tygra on the show is tension, so what you wrote has helped develop them as characters. The two brothers are family no matter what. No amount of rivalry should change that.