Reviews for Nuzlocke: Blood and Bond
ShadowLDrago chapter 73 . 9/9
So this is the end of Blood and Bond. The end of Johto. Now, it's time for Calamity Calls with May. Or Saylee, who knows? Time will tell I suppose.
ShadowLDrago chapter 72 . 9/9
Rest in Peace Red.
ShadowLDrago chapter 71 . 9/9
So, Red's dead, and so is Rapidash. If she goes to Hoenn, I hope she has better luck. Kinda wanted her to catch a Larvitar, Tyranitar's Sand Stream is an amazing Ability and Tyranitar itself is fantastic.
ShadowLDrago chapter 70 . 9/9
Shiny Wurmple, and Shiny Mienfoo. OK. I've only ever gotten a legit wild Shiny Starly, and a legit shiny Sableye. That latter helped kick Steven's ass. Also yeah, Silver dying would probably inconvenience him a lot. Being dead is NOT fun.
ShadowLDrago chapter 69 . 9/9
Fevers can very easily kill you since it's basically the human body overheating on purpose to they to burn away the infection, however, it's like using a Fire type Double Edge on yourself, it'll work somewhat, but you're doing more damage than you are good. At least Silver isn't suffering. But yeah, thing with gods are, they don't get that mortals aren't the same as them, they operate under a different set of rules and are much more fragile.
ShadowLDrago chapter 68 . 9/9
Yeah, the beasts are strong, but they're still Pokemon, and Level 40ish. 50 at max. A Bonemerang, a Waterfall and a Thunder WILL hurt Raikou, Entei and Suicune like hell respectively. Also, Ho-Oh's level 70. That's not a fight I want to go into without A, a Master Ball, B, a full team of Level 80s and Toxic, C, one hella Water type like Vaporeon, or D, all of the above.
ShadowLDrago chapter 67 . 9/9
Calvin DIED? He was level 56, how did-it was Explosion wasn't it? How the hell do you keep getting do unlucky? No, seriously, what did you do to get this kind of karma? I've gone entire games without encountering a single Explosion, Self-Destruct OR Destiny Bond. And I've been to Johto, Kanot, Hoenn and a whole bunch of fanmade regions from Rom Hacks and never seen it. Also, Mewtwo, I always imagine him with the voice he had in the First Movie. Also, Missingno, terrifying and Eldritch as always.
ShadowLDrago chapter 66 . 9/9
At least with Quagmire he can't fall to either of the first 2 Banes of Nuzlocke. Also yeah, Kanto is a goddamn death trap in your fic, Pokemon are dropping like flies. If I were you, I'd have grinded everyone up to level 50 minimum, I do not like taking chances.
ShadowLDrago chapter 65 . 9/9
Peggy, dammit... She was a stone cold badass, FUCK EXPLOSION! Also, Nidoran F, if you can get a Moon Stone and she evolves, that can be good, Snorlax is a freaking tank, and Technician Persian could be reall good.
ShadowLDrago chapter 64 . 9/9
Two Gyms taken out, no casualties and my favorite Eeveelution, Vaporeon. Plus, Togekiss. Vaporeon's amazing, Water Absorb means he can absorb anything that's water, is absurdly tanky, has a huge health pool, add Aqua Ring and Vaporeon's not going to be taking much damage from anything short of Thunder. Plus, the ability to turn into liquid is a very useful trick, reflected in Acid Armor.
ShadowLDrago chapter 63 . 9/9
Furret, right, forgot about him since people rarely keep the local Rattata around. Though Furret is more versatile than Raticate. Also, HOW did that Graveller survive a SURF? Yes it wasn't STAB or a crit, but still, they have terrible Special Defense. Also, why is it that almost all your Pokemon lately have been dying to Explosion? Does the game have it out for you? Also, Lightningrod Cubone, that's, pretty good, you can switch him in to the strongest of Electric moves and it won't do a thing.
ShadowLDrago chapter 62 . 9/9
Explosion, why is it always Explosion? Also, Tobias beat Sabrina, not surprised, pretty sure he has a physical move and as strong as a lot of Psychic types are Specially, in terms of physical bulk, well, even a Rock Smash can deal a lot of damage to an Alakazam. Also, you were doing so well and now that you're back in Kanto, it feels like everyone's dropping like flies. And yeah, that guy was not smart. Building a radio tower in the Tower of the Dead? That'd be like trying to do that in Mt Pyre in Hoenn, not a smart move. Mind you nobody in Pyre is possessed like in Lavender Tower, but, still. I doubt anyone would take well to someone trying to build stuff there. Slugma is a very subpar Pokemon, takes ages to evolves, doesn't learn many good moves, not very bulky and slow as hell. And it doesn't even have Flame Body which is a half decent Ability. Also, yay Steven! I'm a big Hoenn fan since that's where my Pokemon journey began. That Metagross is his is a MONSTER. Especially in Emerald where his whole damn team is in the 70s.
ShadowLDrago chapter 61 . 9/9
Ooh, Abra in a Nulocke, that's always fun. Inner Focus, no flinching, that's useful if he comes into a Fake Out or Rock Slide or flinching move. Also, how does a Diglett like to RUN? And more importantly, how can it learn have the moves it can? For one, CUT. Also, Arena Trap, that's gonna be a useful one, opponent can't switch out unless they have Levitate/are Flying. Also, My Little Ponyta, My Little Ponyta, OK I'll stop, joke's been done to death I'm sure.
ShadowLDrago chapter 60 . 9/9
Chip DIED?! I, I, wow, it's, wow. I've personally never lost a Starter, but, seeing someone lose their Starter is always hard. Also, Explosion. Second Bane of Nuzlocke. It, Destiny Bond and Self-Destruct are 3 moves I've never used, nor will I ever use. Also, Chip found his mother again. That, that's really sweet.
ShadowLDrago chapter 59 . 9/9
Flash Fire Rapidash, OK, that's pretty good, you can switch him into a Fire type attack, let him absorb it and hit back harder, if need be. Seel's meh, but Dewgong especially with Thick Fat reducing damage from Ice and Fire is going to be a TANK. Mind you though, a strong enough Fighting type attack will hit like a truck, Brick Break Blaziken's how I figured out how to oneshot Glacia from Hoenn's entire team since due to her having some Sealos and Walreins, Fire Blast isn't going to cut it.