Reviews for Traveling Alone
Lenn chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved it, this is perfect hah
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
My god, this is so perfect! I wish there was more!
She's Hearing Voices chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Is there going to be more to this? Because it's pretty much perfect. :) I wouldn't complain at seeing a second or third part... Haha
beepboopbop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I wish I could write a better review for you, but I'm meant to be asleep. I hope that the fact I stayed up later than I should have to read this tells you how much I enjoyed this story. Emma is one of my favorite characters on the show and Aurora has grown on me immensely since her first appearance, but I never realized how much I wanted this story until I read it. Awesome, awesome job. Thank you for sharing.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it :3 i can has sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love it. Hope it multichapter. This shipping need more fans
kapuis chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Excellent fic
I like the story told from the point of view of Aurora.
Usually I prefer Aurora/Mulan but a story with Emma/Aurora is very good and original.
I hope to read a next chapter or a sequel and the continuation of the fanfic : Look What Happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was fantastic! Loved this rare pairing and reading from Aurora's perspective was hilarious. Such a well written piece and it was a pleasure to read. Please please please make this a multichapter work? I'm usually a diehard swanqueen follower but this story is making me reconsider :) Thanks for this lovely fic!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Alright sis, i dont know diddly squat about what's goin on in this cause i know nothing about the source material. but other than a few missing words (that led me to re-read a couple sentences to make sure i knew what you were attempting to convey) and one or two missing letters (there's a 'he' somewhere that's supposed to be a 'her') i'm not seeing much wrong with it, text wise.

Plot-wise, i know nothing about the source material so i cant judge regardless. but i think it's pretty alright.

except for the part where i was waiting for that Emma chick to pull out a Keyblade.

i seriously thought i was looking at a KH fic...DAMN YOU XION GET OUT OF MY HEAD
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it! I'm a swanqueen shipper, but this is pretty awesome. I like how you get to see Aurora begin to become interested in Emma, and then how she becomes enamored of her...her big arms, her leadership, and her heroism. haha.