Reviews for Never Enough
meowsers chapter 2 . 1/26
i liked the first chapter and the way you included unpleasant details in a way that conveyed your message without being vulgar. i did think this chapter was a little awkward in the way that you establish their relationship. Specifically, the paragraph in which you state "Their relationship had been awkward and embarrassing..." that paragraph seems out of place and ill-fitting. however, i do appreciate the way you use repetition to enforce how obsessed Izaya really is.
IzayaHuman chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
I want mooooooooooore ;-;

So sad,
I usually read fanfics for the smut,
But this time I read it for the story c:
lilbit1016 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Love the update
thepockywhowrites chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon...
BlackSoulStar chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
I love this. Please update again soon.
Res chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Please update soon!
StainedSculpture chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Hello you know what? I so MISS YOU oh well, I still happy because you're not gonna abandon this story. even though you can't keep on updating this frequently :(
I hope Izaya will get better soon, I can't really see him keep hurting himself like that and I enjoyed this chapter

see you next chapter
Sapopepe chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
OOH PLEASE, UPDATE SOON! I hope Izaya gets better x3
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Very interesting! :D The way you describe Izayas feelings really absorbs one into your story! :D Nice job! -.-
lilbit1016 chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
Love the update :)
CrazyShizayaFujo chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Oh YEAH ! Update ! As soon as possible ! Until the end ! I can't wait any longer !

Please ! If you discontinued , you die ! /kidding
UPDATE ! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !
lilbit1016 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Love the update :)
Chione-chan chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Ah, thank God, you finally updated! You can't just leave us for so long with that cliffhanger! But thank you for the update. I looked forward to/demand more chapters! :D
nosebleedgirl chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Write MORE! Update ASAP ! Chp 14 ! Please ! I want to know what happen to Izaya !

Update ASAP !