Reviews for Coral Minor
reckless is a wreck chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
AHHHHHH. Why did you have to write this in 2002! You do NOT KNOW HOW BAD I WANT TO READ ON... D
cabry89 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Me likes this story!Me likes very very lots!_Next chapie soon pwease!
Kina chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Come on your killing me from not updating!I want to see what happens next!
Juniper James chapter 4 . 12/5/2002
oh... ouch... lol my mouth was hanging open... oh stupid baka Trunks-kun... *shrugs* well now what? more please! :D *holds out bowl*
Juniper James chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
aww, they're sooo cute together . (Sigh) Goten I love you *.* teehee, you're a really great writer, keep up the great work, :p Slytherinette is one of my favourite writers too! :p
Juniper James chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
ha! sweet, the boss' a woman - that was a cool twist :Dhee
Juniper James chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
mwahaha, hurray! . I liiike death :D
Goten Dragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
It's starting to get a bit of a habit isn't it? the writer actually putting themselves as a main character in a DBZ story. (Mind i can't talk, i've got three where I am one of the mains.!) Story great, write more
Commander Sun chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
Reviewing Good Happy author More fic Happy reader equals more praise. Right? Do I have that cycle down? ; I hope so, 'cause I love your fics! Wai! (had to get that in, didn't I?) *smirks* Ah, I love this one so much. Plus I love you evil and murderous cliffies... they are... as deadly as Bura-chan in this story! *gasps* That bad? Yes. I'm afraid so... So... Keep them up! I... like... death? What can I say? I'm just masocistic. XD Nah, I'm not that bad.. just... death is a daily thing for me. ;; *dies at random for no reason* See? Heh... I guess this is more like random ranting... erm.. sorry! But you know I love you and your fics! That's the point I am trying to get across to you! Your fics make me... insane? Nah, just stepping past the borders of sanity. ;;;;;;
Arefel Icedragon chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
What a great plot twist. How is Trunks going to deal with this? I really like this story and I absolutely love Capitol Room, so I hope you keep writing and don't let bad reviews get you down!
Lora Helen chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
GOD, what is poor Goten gonna do, and Trunks, that cant be good, please update, i'm all nervous now!
Mac chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
WOW that was one awesome, evil chapter!

I am so pleased you continued this!

Great Stuff!
Levothyre chapter 4 . 10/20/2002
Great chapter! Hurryand write more!
Tali1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2002
I cannot understand how anyone could think bad about your writing! I like it a lot, especially the pairing ;] and your favor for putting those two into not-so-normal situations.

It's very funny to watch Goten talk to Greg-the inner voice. (I know that's 'nother story of yours but I like them all so it doesn't really matters where I post my worshipping, ne? ;])

So. I hope to see more soon - of any of your fics - and a wave to your uncle - it's cool to have someone in the family who supports you.
GotenTrunks chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
Very good so far! _ I hope you didn't take my constructive criticism the wrong way that first time. I am just overly protective of my two favorite chibis and how powerful they are etc. As for Kalipsaki () I don't bite, but I'll save you the trouble and kill you... _ hehe j/k I won't do such a thing, I bet you would though. Continue, it's very cute _