Reviews for Shadow Lullaby
AWSOME!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice.
ThetaSigmaSlyth chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Your work was very much enjoyed by me!
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was simply brilliant.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
SQEEEE! I LOVE THIS! Thank you for such a great story! XD
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ooh, this sounds utterly lovely! LOL I love Tom... ever since I started reading fanfictions, that love just grew and grew- since a lot of the things they bash DD about really makes sense in the grand scheme of things- he really was a manipulative old coot who thinks he's Light when he's actions and decisions have mostly bordered on Dark. XD
elfinmyth chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
ehehe, just stalked your profile -sorry- and I noticed you're the author of this fic O.o
I read it before and absolutely LOVE it . -and yes, failed to review. *guilt* so here you go, the review you should've gotten a long time ago -
This story so perfectly summarises Voldemort's past and then spun it nicely into a romantic story from the moment that dumbledore cursed them both and onwards...

Also, coincidentally, you are the one who got me addicted to Heather Dale..

xx elfin
Chi Takashi chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
"United Wizards of America" I love that XD Samhain here was not the best but seeing your stories made it much more enjoyable! No one writes Tom and Harry like you do! (not to mention your taste in music always leaves me re-reading your stories for hours to the artists!)
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yum lol
Avid chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A thoroughly enjoyable read; thank you for writing this :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
He began to spread terrible rumors about the Knights of Walpurgis, taking the stories of the few times that a Knight had lashed out in frustration and warping them into tales of gruesome, sadistic torture.
Pain, pain, pain again...
Albus is quite insane.
the wizard who claimed to stand for all things good turned his wand on a boy barely a year old, and spoke the curse again.
I can only hope that Tom survives to speak the truth.
Here, at last, was an equal.
Glad.
Thank you. It's a beautiful, heartfelt story. Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus, Tom.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh man this had me squeeing and rolling! Great job! I loved it so much! :3
I look forward to more from you!