Reviews for 5 Years Ago
Aceofdarose chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Yukes: If I remember correctly, they had Su-27's, F-14 and 18's and F35's and A6's.

Names ( Since Yuktobania follows Russia in real world ) Akula (Shark ) Skat (Stingray) Manta( Manta ) Seagull ( Chayka ) Barracuda (Barrakuda )

And thank you so much for letting Sparrow Squadron support the OMDF and Razgriz Squadron!

"Time to dive into the fireworks!"
An0n Author chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh my god. Who ever reads this review go back and read this story with "15 Years Ago in the background. Man it will get you close to crying or crying :') it's just beautiful.
An0n Author chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I agree with Garret Jr. The F-14 Tomcat is a great plane but then there's the F-35 with a hover mode *Wish it was in the game QQ* the F-22 as a stealth fighter jet, then the Falcon *Yes I know it's fictional* With a f****** laser! Then the YA-10B with a 30mm GAU-8 Avenger Cannon with 3,900 rounds per minute and has a service life extending into 2040... though in Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation, the F14 Sand Island Squadron DLC for the Xbox 360 is extremely handy in multilayer ;D It's so fast that the QAAM's can hit you if you go max speed and pull the high-G turns XD It really pissed some people off when I did that LOLOLOL!... though have to say one thing... F*** I LOST MY COPY OF ACE COMBAT 5! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHH! AND I HAD OVER 340 HOURS WORTH OF PlAY TIME IN IT! I was trying to get a special plane where you buy on of every plane except for the Falcon and I was getting very close QQ I will be in the corner crying now good story and I feel bad for Garret Jr.. If he ever becomes a fighter pilot, he will know's that he will get to be under two titles that I would kill to be known as. The offspring of Cipher and the son of two Razgriz Daemons. The epicness is too much man TOO MUCH!
laZardo chapter 2 . 12/10/2012

Apart from the bit about "forcing me to be your wife," which could use a little trimming in word choice, this is the first real AC5 epilogue to actually cause "the feels." I wonder if there's going to be an even bigger story lurking ahead.
13TheAce chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Oh my gosh. This was good.
Aceofdarose chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is awesome! What if he grows up to become the next Ace, like a blood line of aces from Cipher, to Mobius 1, to Blaze, Gryphus 1, and then Blaze Jr. in one of the first Ace Combats ( AC,AC2,AC3 ) set in the future!?
13TheAce chapter 1 . 11/2/2012 That is sad, but at the same time warming, because it shows how much Garret loved Kei and wanted to protect her, his wingmen, and his country. Good freaking job!