Reviews for Recursivity
Doctor Who Fan chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I love this! I think everyone seems to be well in character and I love where this is going. Please continue!
GallifreySky chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Yes yes a thousand times yess! Brilliant! I look forward to any future chapters
OtakuByNight chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
You should definitely continue this. I think you're keeping them in character pretty well, and it's nice to see a 10.5/Rose fic that isn't a Dark Fic for once.
wiggentree chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I can never have too many of these post-Journey's End stories. Rose belongs with the Doctor, which is why I always liked how her story ends in the show. But of course she's going to feel conflicted. That's why I think these fan fics are so therapeutic. In short, please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I am a bit confused. The engines are slowing down when they still have a few more hours before landing on top of just a few hours more to go when Rose wakes up and this is all more than a few hours after Jackie already established when speaking to the Doctor that they would be landing in a few hours...? I think the timeline is a bit off on this Zeplin trip. As a writer, to avoid that you need to decide earlier on just how long the trip is. Then you have to be mindful and work with those limits that you have mapped out. This will avoid confusion and continuity problems.
Also, I am eager to know... does the Doctor have a bit of the TARDIS coral and the instructions to grow it quickly from the Doctor-Donna? I know he'd probably go nuts if he didn't. And I think the full TimeLord Doctor would have be mindful of this. I mean, he would not maroon himself without a TARDIS so why would he do the same to essentially himself?
Anyway, the story is interesting so far though. Keep up the good work.
batichu chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Aw this is really really good! I love your style, and everyone is so perfectly in character - please keep it up! :D
Tina95 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
This is really cute and yes, please keep working on it.
Metropolis Kid chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
It was still good, but too short. There wasn't really enough for me to be able to comment on anything specific that I liked (or didn't). But the writing over all was still good.

Have a good day, and God bless.
Metropolis Kid.
T. Gozen chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
YES PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Please please continue with this story! I love it. Ten(or Metacrisis, whatever) and Rose are my favourite ship, and you capture them perfectly! I've always thought about what they would do after Journeys End, and this story is really helping me with my Post Rose Depression (which I still have, after all this time...). Please continue! It's BRILLIANT! :)
Thegingertardis chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
continue its cute but has that dark undertone in their relationship.
planets-in-the-sky chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This is brilliant so far. Rose/TenToo fanfictions are my favourite, and this one has the potential to be one of my favourite Rose/TenToo fanfictions! I like the flow of your story and your use of
words. I also like how you've used Jackie - some people seem to leave her out in the early stages of these types of stories. You made her seem important, and I like that!

I also agree with the comment below. Maybe they could face the Weeping Angels in Pete's World at some point? That is, if you're willing to continue with this. I really, really hope you do. It's great!
Metropolis Kid chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Very different tone from the first chapter. Where that one felt like a closing, en epilogue, this one feels like the beginning of something new. And I hope it is and that you intend to continue this. You have a good setup and opening, and would really like to see how this half-human Doctor and Rose get along on other-Earth... as well as how much Whovian trouble they can get themselves into. Maybe a brush with the Weeping Angels (since I don't believe Rose has faced them yet), or maybe a band of Silurians could claw their way out of the Earth, or you could always do something new. Just saying, it would be pretty cool to see the Doctor and Rose off on another adventure, especially if the former is adjusting to being half human while trying to save the day. ;) Anyway, thanks for the update. :)

Have a good day, and God bless.
Metropolis Kid.
MusicalDragons chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Good. You can picture it as you are reading it :) So far so good.
Karue Dark chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yes! Can't wait for the next.