Reviews for Sonic's Promise
i-raid-tombs-for-a-living chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Great story. You should make more like these! (Based off of games).
T.M Veganstroth chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It was a very cute story, and I particularly enjoyed Amy's reaction. I like the way you tied in the events of the game into the story as well. nice job!
Exploder chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Thought I'd check this out. I don't normally look at Sonamy stories, but this was short and sweet. Amy is depicted nicely without being over-the-top about being together with Sonic like in some other stories (Flanderized in other words). To be honest I've never actually played Unleashed and never knew of this scene, so I don't know which dialog is in the game and which is yours, but I still find it all good, so make of that what you will.

For a small one-shot like this it's hard to think of areas for improvement, so I'd say nice job!
Noel chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That story was really cute! You should definitely keep up with the Sonamy stuff XD
Mya Latti chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really, really enjoyed this! You got their characters just right, and I especially like how you incorporated some of the games dialogue into the story so flawlessly. I always liked that Sonic finally said yes to Amy in the game, so it was nice to see it expanded into a full story.

Now, I suck at reviews, but this was great. Awesome work :)