Reviews for Perfect Little Moments
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Loved the evolution of their relationship, the chapter with the two writing eachother letters was pretty cool. What was the point of the whole Civil War chapter?
Pb3 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
These are great, you should make them even longer :)
Lady Kalee chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Awesome, I'm speechless on how to describe how much I enjoyed this chapter :)
Lady Kalee chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I liked this story! I was recommended to read your story from Smashleigh98 and your very welcome for reading! :D
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
I really loved this chapter :)
waltermelvin.whs.skunk chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I really enjoyed this wild west story! It was interesting and different from what I normally read.
Val chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Did she die!? I thought Raven died! I almost CRIED Huntress! jvieqjqgriqer iefjiqeji oh my goodness...
In a more productive note, I love your random ramblings. I loved the letters chapter. So creative! Is there supposed to be a cohesive plot? Well it is called random ramblings so perhaps I answered my own question...
Keep writing! I look forward to your updates! :D gl with school!
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I'm still not quite buying the whole 'person for each emotion' bit. Psychology is WAY too complicated for that. Besides that, this is absolutely adorable in a very Raven-y way. Way to keep her in character! It's very refreshing after surfing the Danny Phantom archive for awhile and discovering practically everyone there is almost allergic to it -_-
mikasasickerman chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Quite an adorable collection :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
That was fucking CUTE!
Cecilia Haunt chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
"The Beginning and The End" made me cry! It was an amazing story but would have been better if the actual reunion had been in there. Please dont hate me! -Cringes back in fear-
OueenOfTheFandoms chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I command thee, CONTINUE WRITING! Lol
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Oohh, Can't wait for fight.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Awwww!
RavenRose1011 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Omygosh it was perfect! Even if you dud kill Raven in the story it just was perfect! Pure amazingness
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »