Reviews for The Strength of the Mind
lalo80 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto
Clisaaaa chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Couldn't you like tell me what exactly you changed so I don't have to read it all again?
bookwormtx chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
$##$$#*%#'%&%_! #! You stopped /_###&_' ok feel a little better ok where is you muse I want to kick it's ass what a tease I want more I just read rewrite ok it is you story you can do what you want change what you want but dont STOP writing it or I will hunt down your muse and ...
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I've read the (now stalled) "rewrite", but was quite glad to read the "original" and this "sequel" to get further into the storyline; thank you for leaving them up!
I've, very much, enjoyed reading your tale, thus far, and have just one question: It's now been nearly two years, so WHERE ARE YOU? I understand about RL interference, but here's a suggestion for "writer's block" that I've seen work 90% of the time: Write your FINAL chapter, not in complete, glorious detail (unless you want to, that is), this tells your creative forebrain your DESTINATION. Now, starting there, work backward, creating plot points or summaries for each chapter towards that goal, but moving you closer to meet up with where you stalled out. If you find you've taken a wrong turn within your current, posted story, make the correction and move forward. Now you have a game plan that gives you small, achievable pieces, NO MATTER HOW MANY CHAPTERS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE END!
Now, please, come back and get writing us more of this lovely, lovely story!?
Thanks!
MelJ
PS Write me back if you need a cheerleader or a goad; I'm good with both roles.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
stop worrying about what other people say because your story is one of the best. keep writing and don't listen to those jealous prick.
lost4what chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Quit trying to redo your old stuff that we already love and continue this story. If you're trying to make whatever you already have perfect you're falling into a trap. You'll never make it perfect you'll just get stuck and finish nothing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I really hope you find your muse because these are great

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Excellent!
LoL chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hope for an update soon!
hpf2114 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
The first was Excellent. Quit messing with yourself. Quit letting none writers mess with your head. You are a good H\P writer. Write your story the way you want it to go. D/G is a great pairing. Fuck them all, full steam ahead my good man!
kariza2013 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
really like!
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love this! Thanks.
PSay chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I thought this was a continuation of the sequel I am sorry to see you may have abandoned this story. I really hope to see you complete this story. It is one of the best I have ever read. Please reconsider finishing it. Thanks for what you have written. pms
PSay chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is great. I am surprised that Harry would blurt out his question on the platform. I'm also surprised that Sirius was so angry with him. they were both right but they worked it out. I really like the fact that Harry showing Rip the horcrux finder is when they found the diadem among the unsorted things in the warehouse. Very well done. I also think Harry is branching out and his reasoning is sound about oaths and contracts. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I've enjoyed this story immensely, both this original and it's rewrite. I hope you continue writing it. I also have writers' block.