Reviews for The Strength of the Mind
stop worrying about what other people say because your story is one of the best. keep writing and don't listen to those jealous prick.
lost4what chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Quit trying to redo your old stuff that we already love and continue this story. If you're trying to make whatever you already have perfect you're falling into a trap. You'll never make it perfect you'll just get stuck and finish nothing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I really hope you find your muse because these are great

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Excellent!
LoL chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hope for an update soon!
hpf2114 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
The first was Excellent. Quit messing with yourself. Quit letting none writers mess with your head. You are a good H\P writer. Write your story the way you want it to go. D/G is a great pairing. Fuck them all, full steam ahead my good man!
kariza2013 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
really like!
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love this! Thanks.
PSay chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I thought this was a continuation of the sequel I am sorry to see you may have abandoned this story. I really hope to see you complete this story. It is one of the best I have ever read. Please reconsider finishing it. Thanks for what you have written. pms
PSay chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is great. I am surprised that Harry would blurt out his question on the platform. I'm also surprised that Sirius was so angry with him. they were both right but they worked it out. I really like the fact that Harry showing Rip the horcrux finder is when they found the diadem among the unsorted things in the warehouse. Very well done. I also think Harry is branching out and his reasoning is sound about oaths and contracts. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I've enjoyed this story immensely, both this original and it's rewrite. I hope you continue writing it. I also have writers' block.
Bushwah chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You cleaned it up. I can tell. It's beautiful, okay?

I wish you could drop the original and move on to writing this. It was updated recently was it not? Only a few months since this notice at least. If you can't bring yourself to even read your work, and inconsistencies develop, we will still love you, do you understand?

Of course, you likely don't read your reviews anymore. This is a truly venerable series, by fanfic standards. Everything under the sun that can be said to you has been said to you. I could be critical of this story - it's beautiful, not perfect - but frankly I don't think that would help; it seems like a classic case of old shame to me.

And so, another stranger concludes with the words that are probably, by now, painfully familiar: Just get off your ass and write.
AnFan-n-More chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
The disappointment the lack of a chapter here cause me was almost a physical blow X( Ouch.

Well, not that I've read the original I look forward to the continuing rewrite with eagerness! Can't wait to see what you decide to tweak and modify in the new version.

You know, if you fudge the timeline, this could be a nice crossover with the Stargate series in the future. Of course, that is one of my all time favorite crossovers, so you might want to take that recommendation with a little salt :)
BelleMuerte chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Tom
Great story . Please finish it! I need to know what happens. I'm on pins and needles here!
Sandra
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is interesting for the start to the sequel but I assume you'll rewritie it sometime maybe will like to see where or if it goes anywhere good work